bayson R lip - on a 08+ opinion

bayson R lip HELP QUICK

ok ive been comparing the front of the 08 vs the 06 and do know that they are different in the grill area, but at the very bottom in comparison, they look very very very similar.. does anyone have any close up front shots (head on) of their cars i can use for comparison.. im having very high thoughts that the bayson R lips will fit on the 08 plus but without any help (damn this forum is dead!!!) i cant go thru with it..

thanks

Last edited:
I dont think the 06 lips will fit the 08s....however, there are some kits etc for the 08s as well...

the bottom profile of the two model year bumpers are the same, but the outer (visible) profile is a little different. some of the bayson lips should fit, while others might not.

which one are you looking at?

I'm pretty sure Bayson has the lip for 08-09

if im not mistaken, this one is for 08-09

p1070743.jpg

and this one is for 06-07

Picture071-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes but the front bumper on a 08-09 is not the same as a 06-07, so i don't think the mold is the same ! But the end result is the same !

AwaKeN calling Blacktalon13 ... Are you there ? (It's a joke heheh you seems to ignore my posts)

oh oops.. lol didn't see it.. i was probably on my phone when i reply to the post. my bad

sigh.. guess i have to wait until stuff for 08 to come out..

im going to try it.. i cant find a link for the 08 plus but it shows in a picture that baysonr has one fitted.. thats enough for me to try..

ive done one off stuff in the past!!!

however... to denote the bayson r lip is a knockoff of the damd lip as evidenced by:

img_main.jpg

Last edited:
however... to denote the bayson r lip is a knockoff of the damd lip as evidenced by:

img_main.jpg

Yup, I saw a DAMD skirt
all the way around on a
07 Premacy here on a
dealers lot, it looked nice,
that is why I asked about
the one Dima posted, it
does look just like that
and a LOT cheaper.

Peace!(rei)

Back