Bad build

Yes the Mass Air Flow sensor not the Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor, the larger black sensor in the intake piping. You need to know which O2 sensor the code is for, primary or secondary. Does the car have a stock exhaust with cats? The fuel regulator code is most likely the FP solenoid on the intake with the brown plug failing, they are a dime a dozen at the junkyard or around $90 new at the dealer. I typically grab a handful of the FP and VICS/VTCS sensors when I go to a JY just in case. The TPS CEL could be a bad TPS or a dirty throttle body. You can get a used TB and swap it or replace the sensor itself.

Yes the Mass Air Flow sensor not the Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor, the larger black sensor in the intake piping. You need to know which O2 sensor the code is for, primary or secondary. Does the car have a stock exhaust with cats? The fuel regulator code is most likely the FP solenoid on the intake with the brown plug failing, they are a dime a dozen at the junkyard or around $90 new at the dealer. I typically grab a handful of the FP and VICS/VTCS sensors when I go to a JY just in case. The TPS CEL could be a bad TPS or a dirty throttle body. You can get a used TB and swap it or replace the sensor itself.

Catless 2.5"... I'll clean all the sensor plugs and see what that does. I'll have to wait till I get it all welded nd painted to take it to orielys nd have em check the cels again. When I put the Maf back on the pressure side the AF gauge will be flashing 10 barely under load at 15lbs vacuum. Any thoughts on that? Thanks for the input much appreciated

garage_attachment.php
Wowzers. fIrst of all you need to get rid of that FS and slap either a KL-ZE or FE3 in there!

Uhh what does fs mean it didn't come up on google haha

Anything that wasn't a word in the last post is an engine code. FS-DE is the engine code for your engine, FS-DET if you wanna be technical since it had a turbo strapped on it. I'm saying KL-ZEs and FE3s swap in pretty easy and they're better engines. But I get you now lol don't even worry about it

Anything that wasn't a word in the last post is an engine code. FS-DE is the engine code for your engine, FS-DET if you wanna be technical since it had a turbo strapped on it. I'm saying KL-ZEs and FE3s swap in pretty easy and they're better engines. But I get you now lol don't even worry about it
Exactly I have no chance swapping engines

Back