Back to being a Speed 3 owner!

desertmike680

:
06 MazdaSpeed 6
So I just picked up a 2012 Speed 3 in Velocity Red with Touring package about 6 hours ago. I owned a Speed 6 for 3 years, ventured into an 08 Infiniti G37 Sport Coupe (which was sold to me as a lemon...and of course I didnt know it. Had to get rid of it ASAP), then finally got out of my frame damaged G37 and back into a brand new Speed 3. Absolutely love the car and I'm thrilled to be back into a Mazda. The Infiniti only lasted for 9 months (its a shame since its such an amazing and beautiful vehicle) and local lawyers wouldnt do anything for me regarding lemon laws, so it had to go. The Mazda dealership hooked me up due to my situation, so I'm very grateful and I owe my respects to them.

As far as Infiniti is concerned, the dealership did take care of me regarding any issues and hooked me up with some free repairs and oil changes (along with being very professional and courteous), but would not do anything for me regarding selling me a lemon.

Unfortunately it does happen to many people, so just make sure to ask for the CarFax. I opted not to do it since the G37 was a certified pre owned....Imagine that! But all is well now!

Mike

Welcome back to Mazda-land.

Sorry to hear about the G37, every time I see one of those on the street I think they are awesome looking vehicles. It's on my "next car" list when the Speed3 is paid off.

Any mod plans for your new Speed?

Back