AZMC Temp Chat

thats the reason you dont come on the forum anymore bill? i figured it was new work schedule, etc. i know thats why i cant go on much anymore.

im sorry, im not going to bring up the past, and i know the situation behind the story. i have my own opinions about the matter and i will keep them to myself. but i think thats a bad reason to not come back onto the site.

That and that I was told I was nothing but a trouble maker on AZMC. I just got the feeling I wasn't welcome there any more. So I have no reason to beat a dead horse if I'm not welcome there.

That and that I was told I was nothing but a trouble maker on AZMC. I just got the feeling I wasn't welcome there any more. So I have no reason to beat a dead horse if I'm not welcome there.
i dont see how your not welcome there anymore, and how your a trouble maker. i know the situation left a sour taste in your mouth but...well nothing we can really do about it unfortunately. id like to see you come back/see you out at some events soon though. you were the 2nd person i met in this club and its a shame to see you disappear!

who told you that you were a trouble maker? Cause **** them...C'mon back Sgt Bill.

Back