AZMC Temp Chat

i think everyone is doing pretty good. probably going to the midnight run show at speedworld this next weekend, how are you doing?

business as usual here! and yeah, gonna be out there with a few other cars from the shop. gonna be removing the interior and shootin for 10's again. so be on the lookout! (thumb)

so i was a slacker and did not make it out to the show. how did the azmc do? any purty trophys?

no we got dicked over as usual per after9events. they did a poor job of advertising the actual price of the show/event. it said "15 dollars to show" not "15 dollars to enter, and another 15 dollars to show". so we just parked our cars and hung out all night without being judged.

my window decided to get stuck today. dont know why, but it only goes down about half way and wont go back all the way to the top. YAY. so gotta pop off the door panel and see if i can figure it out later when i get home.

i had that same thing happen with my window!! i pulled the door apart, opened up the window motor case where the gears are, put it back together, and for some reason it worked! i think it just got jambed. ask karl about it, it was crazy!!

sorry about afternine. i heard from a few sources that it blew. i still wonder why speedworld lets them jokers host events there, it gives the track a bad name because of thier shotty practices! sorry about that man.

weird thing is i was driving home and tried to roll up the window again...and it worked haha. it kinda makes a little bit of a popping noise, but for now it works. ill still have to take the door apart though and look at it.

yeah i really dont know either. this is the 5th year they have done it you think they would get their s*** together. oh well whatever.

don't think you'll find anything in there, as mine was exactly the same. and since that happened it has been flawless. and lemme tell ya, i have been driving the 6 to work again for the past month or so now that the wife works about a mile from the house, and its been great! i still love that car.

Damn Bill. Ya'll have been around forever!

I joined this forum with in 1 month of getting my car. 5 of us from here created MAZDASPORTS in 2003. In 2005 the name was changed to Arizona Mazda Club.

I'm still out the $333.33 that AZMC ows me for back bay on software and hosting fees. I was told to go pound sand when I asked for my money back

So I did. That's why I don't spend a lot of time on that forum any more.

I joined this forum with in 1 month of getting my car. 5 of us from here created MAZDASPORTS in 2003. In 2005 the name was changed to Arizona Mazda Club.

I'm still out the $333.33 that AZMC ows me for back bay on software and hosting fees. I was told to go pound sand when I asked for my money back

So I did. That's why I don't spend a lot of time on that forum any more.
??? wow that sucks.

Well on a good note, I graduate this week. And Krystle and I got engaged a few weeks ago.

thats the reason you dont come on the forum anymore bill? i figured it was new work schedule, etc. i know thats why i cant go on much anymore.

im sorry, im not going to bring up the past, and i know the situation behind the story. i have my own opinions about the matter and i will keep them to myself. but i think thats a bad reason to not come back onto the site.

Latest posts

Back