Avarela86's MP3

I got a little something for the car installed last night. Let's just say when you wanna go fast you gotta be able to stop eventually...

Some before and after shots. Definitely made a big difference. NO brake fade for street driving. Did a few stops from high speed and didn't feel the brake fade I used to on the old setup. I also went ahead and redid the rear brakes to match the front. Used to have the yellow now all black. Slowly she's starting to look prettier, black and blue, like some bad bruises. (naughty)

ENJOY!

Attachments

• IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0097-1.jpg
    IMG_0097-1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0099-1.jpg
    IMG_0099-1.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 204
looks good. i think im gonna get a set of sub zeros this winter for the wagon. ive seen your car for too long on this site and they look ohh soo good. now the only question is which color or go custom powder coating...

looks good. i think im gonna get a set of sub zeros this winter for the wagon. ive seen your car for too long on this site and they look ohh soo good. now the only question is which color or go custom powder coating...

Thank you sir, I actually really like your Falkens. Seems like you are the only one running those that I've seen. How are you gonna fix the hub issue? I got my set from the Rishie set he sold a while back, some guy in cali had them in his garage then sold them and the next guy sold them a month later to me. My rims are ******... They would look good I want say in bronze or a gold maybe on your car. IMO. Let me know what you go with. I'm sure it's gonna look good.

just because I haven't said it yet... the updated pics are HAWT. We have to get these two beautiful ladies together (again)

Mad stopping power obtained!! Did you have the stock MP3 brakes before? Hell, I know that switching up to the MSP breaks made a nice difference in stopping power for me, but I can't imagine the stopping power of these.

Some before and after shots. Definitely made a big difference. NO brake fade for street driving. Did a few stops from high speed and didn't feel the brake fade I used to on the old setup. I also went ahead and redid the rear brakes to match the front. Used to have the yellow now all black. Slowly she's starting to look prettier, black and blue, like some bad bruises. (naughty)

ENJOY!

Damn I guess even after buying aftermarket rotors you cant escape the dreaded rust...s*** son

just because I haven't said it yet... the updated pics are HAWT. We have to get these two beautiful ladies together (again)
You know if they have babies one unfortunately might just end turboed. wait they're both female...that's just hawt. (first)

iizzzz nice! Now all you need to do is get rid of the struts for some coilovers hahhaa
It's always "all you need" in this game. yeah that's after what happens in Dec hopefully. I want KW v2 Coilovers, their is nice for everyday use, maybe it'll ride like a BMW. Right now car feels like a trampoline over bumps.

Mad stopping power obtained!! Did you have the stock MP3 brakes before? Hell, I know that switching up to the MSP breaks made a nice difference in stopping power for me, but I can't imagine the stopping power of these.
Yeah stock MP3 calipers with Hawk pads and drilled/slotted rotors with goodriche lines. Still had a lot of brake fade after 100mph stops and required a lot of pressure sometimes to slow the car down. Just wasn't enough to make me feel comfy if/when I go with more power.(glare)

Damn I guess even after buying aftermarket rotors you cant escape the dreaded rust...s*** son
Yeah they rust a little but oh well you know. What are you gonna do, it's Florida.

welll i got a little something... CS radiator and a Flex-a lite Fan to finally be rid of the stocker fans. Thanks GhettoBubba.... Pics to come.

Latest posts

Back