Autocross Pictures and Videos

You didn't have any footage of you passing someone? :p

Seriously, though. I think we're all envious of you, Derrick.

I didnt have a rear camera with me to show the 1 honda fit behind me at one of the races :(

I want more of you guys to take apart a perfectly good daily driver and go racing with me.

-Derrick

Hey, I'm still waiting for you to find me that opening for a mechanical engineer in the Portland metro area.

lol thats awesome being passed by a porsche and a nascar\stockcar in a mazda2 ;-)

Looks like a great time.

lol thats awesome being passed by a porsche and a nascar\stockcar in a mazda2 ;-)

Looks like a great time.

I have some footage of 3 SCCA transam/GT1 cars on the track at the same time as me, that porsche and stock car are slow...

The worst thing that happened this year was in a mixed class race of STL being tossed in the with fast group was a yellow flag came out on a straight section and the leader of the race (Simon Gregg) was stuck behind me until we passed the last yellow flag station so all of the cars got wadded up behind me :(

This car

http://blog.motorn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Trans-Am-Champion-Simon-Gregg-Corvette-2013.jpg

-Derrick

You didn't have any footage of you passing someone? :p

Seriously, though. I think we're all envious of you, Derrick.

I was thinking the same thing, I wanna see the 2 kill some Fits, Yaris, Versa's and what ever else in in the B-spec ;)

I miss my MX-5, seeing them on the track reminds me when I used to race mine... I got to buy me an other one!

I was thinking the same thing, I wanna see the 2 kill some Fits, Yaris, Versa's and what ever else in in the B-spec ;)

I miss my MX-5, seeing them on the track reminds me when I used to race mine... I got to buy me an other one!

I will make a runoffs video which should be pretty wild. I am thinking of picking up a few more cameras to look out the sides of the car to record contact between cars...

-Derrick

After winning the first session , a few minutes brake before next session :

9429576141_c1c34af268_o.jpg

Andres

I love how you have the decals which pay money and the taped #s

-Derrick

that is a great pic molex, what tires are you on in that photo?

they are 205/50 Rivals on 15x7.5 6ULs.

This picture was actually in my regions monthly magazine, i was really surprised to see my car with my name next to it!
Then some clever searching led me to the Flickr account of the photographer to track down the original.

Back