autobacs meet

wow, there's an autobacs in cali? i didn't even know that. i've seen pics of it in Japan, looks amazing with all that stuff. too bad that's so far from me.

digitalricepape said:
yah they just built one about two years ago .. super huge .. but super expensive

so how many people go to these meets? at what time? maybe one day i'll trek out that way. it's not that far... about 45 mins without traffic.

aww you can drive 45 mins i came from hawaii lol but yeah i dont know how many people show up this is the first i have herd of it so i figered i would check it out ..

i would go if i was in fullerton, but i go to school in riverside, and gas is way too expensive

jflo said:
i would go if i was in fullerton, but i go to school in riverside, and gas is way too expensive

hell ya.. my tank was empty yday and i was forced to fill up at 2.69 ... grrr

lmao i went to fullerton today to the 76 station and put some 100 in cost about 46.00 lol but when you turn up the boost you kind of need it .. well i hope to see some proteges out there tonight ..

i thought the highest here was 91? (i'm new to cali, so if you know where else to get higher octane ...let me know!) coming from Toronto, i guess i was spoiled with 94 octane availability.

oh yeah, lemme know how it goes. maybe i'll come out next Wednesday.

MSPHAWAII said:
lmao i went to fullerton today to the 76 station and put some 100 in cost about 46.00 lol but when you turn up the boost you kind of need it .. well i hope to see some proteges out there tonight ..

sooooo... how was the meet?

Back