ATP downpipe flange

thanks man...appreciate the answer..its been buggin me an im planning on putting on the downpipe tuesday so i wanted to know before i start everything.

idk maybe it is diffrent? anyone have the flange for the stock turbo that they want to get rid if? and there sayin that the flange i have is a 5 bolt and the oem turbo is a 4 bolt? hmm...

nope its a 5 bolt turbo, im sure of it as i just changed out my stock DP for the corksport one.. ur exhaust shop is WRONG.. there are 5 bolts..tell them to keep looking they'll find the last one lol its not that hard to see them all.. seriously if there that dumb go to a different shop..where do u live maybe someone on here can help u out locally

Last edited:
lol yeah the one they overnighted is the right one from the looks of it.. there are a ton of little head sheilds and lots of 8mm bolts that u gotta remove.. dude u gotta proof-read what u post.. ur spelling is horrible

aha my bad..but yea i mean i thought i had the right flange to begin with..its just more and more money im putting into this little exhaust project.

Latest posts

Back