Atlanta car show

road atlanta what?? late march ealry april is usually the Walter mitty classic, early may is dorifto atlanta, and late sept early oct is petite le mans

ohhh alright then. I am new to the Mazda world and am not up on all the show titles not to mention just about every site is blocked on the dealership computers so I cannot access anything to research it. I had to get them to make exceptions for the forums. I appreciate it though

ohhh alright then. I am new to the Mazda world and am not up on all the show titles not to mention just about every site is blocked on the dealership computers so I cannot access anything to research it. I had to get them to make exceptions for the forums. I appreciate it though

They are not Mazda shows. They are races/competitions held at Road Atlanta.

I do not know of any "car show" held exclusively at Road Atlanta.

right but the races allow for sponsored booths to my knowledge, is that correct. I have only been in Ga. for a year, and came from Florida so I do not know what shows, and races are held...... actually is there a site that I could visit from home that would list events like that with schedules of events, and competitors and so forth? Again the goal is as a dealership to sponsor and get into being proactive with the Mazda line and getting involved at the motorsports level the "car show" I was mentioning would be great to line up with the races at Road Atlanta or within that timeframe.

here is the funny thing about road atlanta...one of the main sponsors of the track is Mazda and most of the races have mazdas in them or are pure mazda classes yet they dont have a single vendor booth or any kind of purchasable souveniers anywhere on site

here is the funny thing about road atlanta...one of the main sponsors of the track is Mazda and most of the races have mazdas in them or are pure mazda classes yet they dont have a single vendor booth or any kind of purchasable souveniers anywhere on site

This was the first year, I think, as Mazda being the sponsor. Prior to that I think it was Chevy.

There is no consolidated website listing events.

You would need to check Road Atlanta's website for more information about who to contact and what their schedule is.

If I know a little more about who you are and work for I will get you the information for contacting the Atlanta Region SCCA.

thats what I heard from a contact in Florida who is with Mazda is that Atlanta dealerships have not historically beein involved with race events such as that and thats why I wanted to change that, and thats why I wanted to try and find out about Road Atlanta and have our dealership set up displays there as somewhere for the Mazda owners to hang out. And also have the shows as a place for Mazda owners to showcase their rides and have some fun.

well my name is Keith Eutsey and I am a salesman that is now in charge of coordinating a car show and making our name more well known in the community. I took on this task alone because of my passion for cars and the amazing things I have seen Mazda create. This duty is in addition to my other responsibilities and the dealership I work for is Hennessy Mazda in Morrow, Ga. which is right next to Southlake Mall right off the interstate just south of Atlanta Ga. and about 15-20 minutes from the Atlanta Motor speedway. Anything else you need to know just ask.

We'd be interested in it, especially if some/all fees go to a charity as I agree with all the others making it more worthwhile. It would be great to see more Mazda booths at events and be able to pick up some Mazda gear/souvenirs. I know our kids would love going to a car show as would we. Plus, besides my own Protege5, my Brother has a Mazda3 & my parents drive a Mazda6. They all might like to get involved with a show/event depending on dates, etc.

This is the protege crowd i am refering to keith. We spend a bit of time together. I am still working on some of the other car lines, but I haven't had too much time yet.

andrew that sounds awesome.

mazda dealer guy you should come out to bowling one thurs and meet the crowd and see what we are about. that way you can get a better appreciation for the mazda crowd and who you are selling too. just an idea.

What are the particulars like where, when etc. that you guys bowl? that would be awesome though and I would definitely be alright with doing that, just let me know.

it would be nice if we could get a show at RA, and u all could bring some brand new Ms3's-Ms6's-Mx5's-Rx8's, for some fun laps!

im just talkin, but i would participate, as long as its scheduled good!

i'm willing to go to anything in northern atlanta, so a dealership meet in morrow isn't too good for me, but that's just me though

Hey yeah I should be able to make it up there on the 15th for a little bit. We are having our tent sale the 16th, 17th, and 18th so those will be long hours but I should still be able to make it on the 15th and is it still happening around 8:30ish?

And about the RA thing that is the idea is to get something together for that I dont know that we will be able to do it yet though but we are trying to get to that point in a hurry and with all the buzz that this has gotten already it seems more and more like a possiblility all the time

(threadjack)

Do you have any openings at your Mazda dealer? Either for a tech position or possible sales?

Well I know we are good as far as tech positions are concerned, and we just did a bunch of hiring for the sales floor to get us up to par, but that doesnt mean that we don't have any positions and I can certainly check that out for you and let you know.

Back