Astonishing find! Front Sway Bar Links

Neubreed I think that the escape endlinks would actually be too long and limit the down travel on your suspension. Maybe you could measure your stock links and let us know how long they are and go from there. For mine to be the right length I mush be at full drop of 3 inches or at least 2.5 inches. At 1.5 inches your stock length should work just fine.

The escape links are about .5 to 1" shorter than our stock ones up front, so we wouldn't have that problem (I run s-teks too)

Really? When i did the group buy for custom endlinks, the 99-00 guys would ask for the fronts because they would fit better. (fit to 8.5" bolt to bolt)

Ok, NOBODY should be having problems with these, if im running them and I dont hit the control arm
pic for reference
199031_10150205321470799_520500798_8308598_5442520_n.jpg

I don't have a problem. It just limits my suspension droop to about 2.5 inches. When I jack the car up I can't fit my arm above the tire lol

So just to confirm, I'm putting some BC coilovers on with about a 2" drop. Moog part #K80104 would be good for the front, right?

Anyone have any leads on the rear endlinks? Mine were rusted so I had to cut all the endlinks off. Gotta love Ohio...

Yea im still looking for the replacement for the rears. I would say bring a set to autozone. See if they have Volvo S80 (i believe) rear links. All the ones I wanted to try, they dont stock here in Hawaii. I would have to buy the endlink before I see it......Thats not going to happen lol.

So go down to your local Checker/Oriley, Autozone, Napa or what evers. Tell them you want front endlinks for a 2002 Ford Escape.

make sure you get a moog part. moog (federal mogul) supplies many other aftermarket labels. other aftermarket brands like NAPA chassis, which is made by Dana, dont necessarily have thicker end links. check out moog's bulletin on the tribute end links: http://www.moogproblemsolver.com/_pdf_en1/MOOG_PS_Bulletin_29004_K80104_En.pdf

if you get MasterPro, Master Ride Chassis, and apparently Duralast, odds are you will get the moog endlinks. the rebranded labels might only offer 12mo/12,000 mile warranties vs. lifetime for the same exact part. open the boxes and compare the parts at the counter before purchase.

and thanks for the find

Bam.

IMG_8665.gif

I went to Autozone and bought the Duralast brand (the only ones anyone had locally) and they were actually Moogs and were $13.99 a piece. Quality pieces for sure.

Don't use the 05-10. They are longer than the P5's. the 01-04 Ford Escape are the endlinks you want.

HKPRO5 deserves the credit, I just snapped a pic. :)

oh- and it doesn't matter if the 01-04 Ford Escape has 4wd or 2wd or the 3.0l or the 2.0l, they're are all the same part number for the endlinks.

Last edited:
lmao... so i went to autozone today to get the endlinks. part #18348, and the worker looked it up on the comp and it matched up with a 2002 ford escape, 2wd, 2.0 (random selection) then he went to go get it. came back with boxes that are like 15" in length. opened it up and the endlinks looked like they took steroids because they were about 13" long lol ! it looks sturdy alright !

super fail :|

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/pa...hByPartNumber=true&itemIdentifier=819430_0_0_

Those are the right ones, and the correct part number. If you look it up on their website you'll get the same part number for all the engine, 2wd or 4wd versions. As long as they are 01-04 Escape.

Why is that a super fail? You know these are for the front, right?

yeah i know its for the front. looking at the actual product, i didnt buy it cuz it was literally way longer than a stock msp endlink. i had dude double check a few times but he said that was it but i really think he got the wrong part. everyone is saying the the escape endlink is a little shorter than the stock front endlink on our cars and it just didnt add up with what i saw at the store. trust me i'm not crazy :(

msp front endlinks = longer than normal protege endlinks
whatever i saw at the store = longer than msp front endlinks, so no thanks

i'm going to try my luck at another store

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back