Arizona Mazda Affiliation

i wanted to and was going to sign up but I found out my boss ignored my schedule request and I am working that day at 11am to like 9pm.

grrrr ****** boss.

Im pissed cause I really wanted to meet some other local p5 boyz, will have to do another drive or meet soon after that so I can come =P

I am trying to get a Mazda Club going. Ben at apex says he would sponsor a mazda club. Just some FYI. BTW I can get the stickers!!

I would go to the drive, rednecks_r_us, but I already have plans to go to Lake Pleasant outside Phoenix. I would love to go on another one sometime, just keep me posted, or pm me with details of them.

Who's Ben, and what's Apex?

I'm having a bad week. First I got burned by someone in a red Jetta - I know he had mods, but I'm not sure what. The only thing externally was shaved badges.

Then, I got burned by a Grand Caravan (???)

Did someone take out my engine and replace it with a Toyota Echo powerplant, or what? I need to take the RX-7 out more often just to save my ego.

Did little suzy in the back seat of the caravan stick her tongue out at you as they passed? Damn man! That sucks!

Ben works at Apex Motorsports in Tempe. McClintock and University.

Andy what you need is a trip up north with about 15 other Mazdas. :)

That will make your week all better.

I bet you could find a bunch of them all together on Sunday at 8 AM in the parking lot of Costco in Phoenix on the corner of 27th ave and Yorkshire.

I had to rub it in cause you'd do the same.

Good luck with the new house.

Bill

Hey....count me in for a Mazda Club or Affiliation or what ever....ever go to the Pavilions....i'v only seen 1 or 2 Pros there ever....we need to show all the honda's what we're about...L8ER

damn I wanted to go on that drive on sunday so bad and I had to ****** work.

argh

and 27th and yorkshire is like not even 5 minutes form my house(27th between bell and greenway), well if you boyz meet up there again let me know.

Hey Scott brought up this thread a while ago so I went searching for it.

Man has a lot changed.

We now have an official car club with sponsors and almost 30 members.

Yeah the last time I saw him was when Truc and I delivered his DaveB rings to him, then we went to the pavillions and handed them out

scott, i can help you out. i have an extra one cause someone didn't pay for their rings and haven't replied to my attempts at contact, so i am now left with their rings. so that means... i have an extra set!

Sweet bro! Are they the polished or the brushed? I'd prefer brushed since that'd match all the other stuff on my car- but it really doesn't matter. :) I can PP you more $ PM me. (wink)

hehe yeah as did AzMa. People either joined the military or vanished or sold their rides.

Back