April 18, 2009 Detail Party...

It turned out great!! Still a few orange spots but no where near how s***-tastic it was before. What's funny is when you detail the car, how good everything seems to run, car felt smooth, calm, I was calm. Just cruised on home.

Definitely takes work off my shoulders for now.

We'll have minor detailing, but the rest will be hangout. Does Ray have fold out chairs and stuff? Like comfortable ones?

Well I guess I will bring Melissa along now too. If she throws a hissy fit and I end up not buying a gun again this weekend I blame Ray.

so are we meeting at 9 or 930 at firing line?

is there anything left that i need to bring or should i just bring some chips and pop too?

I will not be there. Been feeling kind of sick, went to the doctors today and have bronchitis so I'm not going to be making it out there

bad news. found out the oil was coming from the cam seals and my transmission mount is ripped. car wont be done till monday afternoon. i'll still try and make it out though, its been a while since ive seen everybody lol

For those of you coming today and plan on having some cocktails or brown pops but arent legally allowed I suggest you bring a sleeping back or a DD as you will not be leaving the party until someone (home owner) approves.

bad news. found out the oil was coming from the cam seals and my transmission mount is ripped. car wont be done till monday afternoon. i'll still try and make it out though, its been a while since ive seen everybody lol

Ouch! Sounds like they ****** it up when they rebuilt it.

Nice work on the pics, I need to go through and save some of them now. Waiting for Mike to post up the pics we took at the school after my car was finished.

Back