April 18, 2009 Detail Party...

1. Mazdaspeedster3
2. 6iguy
3. CWPspeed3
4. Silver Ecstasy
5. MikeLikesMazda
6. goldwing2000
7.Solid_Psyco

Me and Sarah will be there. Can someone PM a address?

Ok, this is the week and the weather looks to be awesome. Do need some help though. We could use some passing dishes, chips, ice and water/pop. I am going to make a list and if you could put your name next to the item you are going to bring that would be great.

1. Ice (4 bags)
2. Potatoe Salad (3 lbs)
3. Macaroni Salad (3 lbs)
4. Pop 3 or 4 2 litres
5. Water (case)

remember, BYOB. I am sure Ray is going to provide some drinks other than burgers and dogs but please bring plenty if you can.

I can bring mustard potato salad from Hiller's and Doritos. Got that same combo for a bbq with Bill and man, Hiller's does have the best stuff! And doritos go well with any bbq food.

Steve, bring some stuff to re-grease the Forge, please! I'm going to try and remove that from the car and re-inspect it.

Mike you shouldnt need to re grease your forge yet, youve had it in a month maybe? I havent touched mine other than to take shims out and put them back in. Unless yours came with no grease to begin with it should be fine.

Steve I'm in for the fog rewiring, let me know if theres anything for that I should bring. Also did you happen to find a 21mm socket or should I buy one on my way?

so, my car has been slowly dripping oil again. this time it looks like its coming from right under the cylinder head. i might be taking it in for more warranty work tomorrow after school. if that happens i'll probably not have it back by saturday so i might be rolling up in the truck haha

oK, Reminder, those who are shooting be at Firing line at 9. first in first out. Then rays by 930-10.

Those who want their cars wheeled out please bring cash and be there early. If I am doing the whole thing, clay bar, wheel and wax let me know ahead of time so I can plan appropriately. If you are clay barring I am wheeling and you are waxing then no biggie. Anyone with door moldings that will be a good time to pull them as I can wheel out the car once pulled.

I officially STILL have my moldings fuckers! Bill asked me while we were cleaning the car today, and I refused. I'm not ready to part ways with my moldings just yet.

I officially STILL have my moldings fuckers! Bill asked me while we were cleaning the car today, and I refused. I'm not ready to part ways with my moldings just yet.

I'm surprised the speed wheel didnt rip them off... haha

You dont have to part ways with them, you can stick them back to back and make swords out of them...

So no ones going to have any detailing to do at this detail party. again...

Back