April 18, 2009 Detail Party...

Yes there is a pretty good write up actually. I think Steve has it printed out. You can search it. It is different with your car though Kane. I did it myself in my 04. You can do it from the fuse box under the hood and just jump wire from the parking light to fog light under the hood. Much easier even than what we have to do with the newer 3's.

Also, if people can tell me whether or not they were thinking of having me wheel their car or not. I already did Si Daves and Kanes will be this weekend hopefully (weather allowing). But if anyone needs/wants me to wheel out their car let me know now so I can line them up Saturday. Steves is first though as we are trading services.

I had the how-to saved on my old laptop, but I need to find it again.

Bill, I could even meet up before the 18th to get my car finished if that would make the day easier for everyone else.

We could do one of your mid week days off or something. let me know what you schedule is for the next two weeks and we can go by the weather. Tuesdays are best for me as Liam ussually goes for an all day play day.

We could do one of your mid week days off or something. let me know what you schedule is for the next two weeks and we can go by the weather. Tuesdays are best for me as Liam ussually goes for an all day play day.

Tuesdays I'm at school from 930a-930p. I have every other Wed. off though. My next one would be April 8.

Looks like we are going to Myrtle beach April 6-10. Got a two bedroom apt. hotel suite for $240 for the week. Swinging deal!

Damn, wish I lived near. I think I'm the only person I know that details their car.

Back