APR GT3 Mirrors

I just ordered the universal ones. and what I am going to do is, take my old stock mirrors, and take the mirror assembly off the mount assembly, cut down all the edges, and make the assembly mount smooth, and I will fiberglass, and paint , and i will mount the new apr mirrors on that. Becuase getting the CF piece you can buy from them would make a lot of sound, and wind noise, and i cant fathem myself cutting CF to a exact. And i dont need more road noise in my car.

So what do you guys think do you think they will look good?

heres a link to a 350 with them
http://www.aprperformance.com/images/gallery/Axis350Z26.jpg

GHOSTWHISPER said:
I just ordered the universal ones. and what I am going to do is, take my old stock mirrors, and take the mirror assembly off the mount assembly, cut down all the edges, and make the assembly mount smooth, and I will fiberglass, and paint , and i will mount the new apr mirrors on that. Becuase getting the CF piece you can buy from them would make a lot of sound, and wind noise, and i cant fathem myself cutting CF to a exact. And i dont need more road noise in my car.

So what do you guys think do you think they will look good?

heres a link to a 350 with them
http://www.aprperformance.com/images/gallery/Axis350Z26.jpg

Oh and i guess all sell my mirrors that i have on now if anyone wants them.

i like the little mirros, and right now i have the m3 mirros on my car, and a lot of people have the mirror covers, i thought i would try something a little different.

ive seen these done b4... i liked um, but the guy who did it got flamed to hell

haha i think those sidemirrors are cool..dont know if itd match our cars too well though. ive seen them on like rx7's and what not and i guess they have a more sleeker look to match better?

im the one that did it...i loved em...i just had to sell em cuz i needed some cash...heres some pics...
SHOW5.jpg
SHOW4.jpg
SHOW6.jpg

ok i had them on my car before i took them off becouse they wher to small and plus one glass fell off good luck (p5red)

those look kinda funky IMO...but thats just me. do what you want (thumb)

Back