anyone rolling to occ

Definitely going, but I think me and my boyfriend are heading down the day/night before :/ Trying to see if anyone is willing to go the night before too!

some of the ma/nh nator guys are going up the night before so you wont be the only one look for all the speeds on the way up

you guys know where the OCC meet thread is posted? trying to find it but can't, haven't been on here in a while, but OCC is a lot of fun and don't want to miss it, hopefully this year I won't hit a damn floor mat that rips off a small part of my front bumper.

whats up max i was looking to see if you was heading up again cause if you kamal and you bro was gonna meet at the same spot id be there

hey, yeah I want to go, and see if we can get a group again, the first year I went was great when they had a big group coming down from Mass/NH and all of those places and the Ct guys met up with them along the way, but, that year I was adding so much stuff to the car last minute that I forgot to get the wheels completely back on and missed the caravan haha, so every year I'm hoping to get a nice big group going. last year was good, but even more would be really cool..

anyone link the official OCC meet thread? I can't find it, was looking the other day, and usually there are a few links to it in each section, but haven't seen it. Once i find it I will talk to Kumar and and try to get a few other people to go too, need to actually clean the car for once too lol

im in the waterbury danbury area looking for someone to roll with. and the thread is in the top of the page in the meets and corrals section

Hey we are taking I-90 to Newyork then going down straight shot. I was will cruising from Lynn MA at 7pm friday night. We have 4-5 cars coming.

Thanks, and yeah I forgot about that, I knew he was re-doing his engine, it seemed he was moving along with that, but even so, it will still take a while I would think unless he pushes to get the engine finished up and put back in quickly

and thanks for the link

holy crap, it's even earlier this year lol, April 21st.. damn, I might have work, I just said yes that I can work this weekend to my boss, wonder why they keep doing it earlier and earlier, I figured it would be in early May, oh well, maybe I will work sunday instead

yea just talked to kumar. motors still not close. im probably gunna be his ride. unless i need to get my wisdom tooth pulled that day.

i was thinking of meeting off 84 in the danbury area. we need to figure this out cause if not im leaving stupid early to be the first one at the show.

MazdaSpeedE:5934452 said:
i was thinking of meeting off 84 in the danbury area. we need to figure this out cause if not im leaving stupid early to be the first one at the show.[/QUOTE

Lol you wont be the first that lots gonna be full the night before only parking in the am would be out back

is anyone gunna be traveling the 84 rought. im gunna be at the commuter lot off rt 7 in danbury. its exit 7 off 84 then its exit 11 (first exit) off rt 7. take a right off the ramp and the lot is on the right about 1/4 of a mile. ill be there from about 7 to about 8. if you want to cruise please get there before 7:30.

im going rain or shine so dont wimp out.

I'm going to go but I won't leave until later in the morning. I'll see you guys and girls there.

Back