anyone promised a date from the dealer?

called the dealer today..they confirmed it..turbo ducting problems...said nov 1st. my contact at corporate was right..even the general manager of the dealership was amazed i knew before he did...damn this fu*kin car...damn this car company...making me think really hard about getting a wrx

Orange Speed said:
called the dealer today..they confirmed it..turbo ducting problems...said nov 1st. my contact at corporate was right..even the general manager of the dealership was amazed i knew before he did...damn this fu*kin car...damn this car company...making me think really hard about getting a wrx

sad.gif

damn u mazda...this is not cool....not cool at all...
...maybe i wont be getting the mazdaspeed after all...
:eek: :(

Hey, the more they wait the better it is for me personally, I don't have the $$ now.

Orange Speed said:

I'm in the same boat as you. There's a couple of WRX wagons right now at the dealership right by the Mazda dealership that I'm dealing with for the MSP.

I'll give Mazda one more week. If it's still not here, bye bye MSP, hello WRX.

WRX's are ugly and plentiful... think how happier you'd be in 3-4 years with a pimped out Speed when all you see if Civic coupes everywhere.

If there's a wait, it's for a reason... the later the better for me :p

Off loading from ports, assembly of specific MS parts, and testing will push back delivery even more - as well as the most recent union strike, well documented in this site. Keep waiting. They may well be Christmas presents, although, a deposit doesn't necessarily guarantee receipt. Sorry.

PS: mouth watering noises made when I sat in a spicy orange MS Pro at last week's International Auto Show in Anaheim California. Sweetness abounds.

PSS: WRX looked and felt incredible, as well. But I'm not deviating from my choice now that I've put a deposit down.

Back