Anyone need $250 revitup certificate?

Carl

:
Black Mica Pro5
This offer is fully transferable & can be combined w/ any other incentives. Valid on any new 2004 or 2005 Mazda not preowned. Offer ends June 20, 2004.

First one to post wins. (wiggle)

bvmazda3: Just PM your mailing address, and I'll send it out.

Carl<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_904121", true); </SCRIPT>

bvmazda3 won the coupon.

If anyone else is interested, I've got one more to give away.

I have a friend who's thinking about getting a new 3. I'll ask him and post later today. Unless somebody else takes it first...

I'll take it if you still got it. (attn) If the coupon expires June 20th, that will mean I would have get my 3 about a month earlier than planned.

Carl said:
Welcome to the big board, solidsnake007.

If you're lacking the funds for a new car, would $250 help out enough? If it were me, I'd wait until I had enough budgetted before I made the decision. My post in this thread may help if this is your first new car:

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53910&page=2

PM me your address, and I'll send the coupon out.

Thanks Carl. I'm happy to be a part of this board. Fortunately, I am eligible for "S-plan" pricing. And will have to finance most the car, I will put down about $2500. Payments will run from about $230-$250 range, which I can afford. Big question is insurance, I have to get my dad to co-sign & co-own the car so I can get a loan at a good rate & stay under his insurance policy. Though the car will be registered to me, so I don't know if I can stay under his policy, but maybe I can because he will co-own the car. The coupon expires the 20th of June, right? I wasn't planning to try to get the Mazda3 until mid-July. I still have to get my dad on-board. So if I think about it, there is chance that if I get the coupon I won't be able to use it. I've been trying to get one from Ebay that expires in late July, just have to see if I can get it. So, maybe I shouldn't take the coupon because I might not be able to use it. But thanks anyways.

Back