Anyone in Hanover bored?

it's a 2 hour drive for me so i can't just swing by and take it for a spin. if someone wants to go check it out to look for any red flags before i make the trip that would be greatly appreciated :)

things are ok down here. finally getting sick of my boring 3 but who didn't see that one coming. ran a marathon a few weeks ago which was cool but the training made it so i didn't have time to mountain bike much this summer. other than that just workin and chugging along. how are things up your way? how's the little one?

i did today actually. it's in good condition. not great but good. i want to test drive another to see how the shifter feels in a different S. this one was a bit notchy but that could just be how they are. a little research says that changing the transmission fluid every 10k keeps it smooth so i could have the dealer do that before i take deliver. i've never driven an S2000 before and it was fun - handled good, good power, etc... the hard top was nice - it was no louder than my evo was when it was stock. other than that i didn't realize how cramped and spartan the interior would feel. it's not bad i just need to think about it a bit. if i have time tomorrow i want to go test drive a miata for comparison.

lol. i've always loved the M coupe but they are so small in numbers pricing is hard to figure out. that one is priced around $10k above KBB because it is in such good shape but it's not worth that to me. i don't mind paying above blue book because it's in good shape but not that much

just went and test drove a miata. this one http://www.carmax.com/enUS/view-car...CD=190&Q=9a2dc2e7-4050-4f78-b011-b840b7e60b92 the shifter felt much better than the S2000. the interior was also much nicer and roomier, and the car as a whole felt more solid. the engine didn't have nearly as much power and the handling seemed similar but the ride was a little softer in the miata. the S2000 also looks better. if i could put the miata's interior and transmission into the S2000 it would be a great convertible

Back