Anyone done Dynamat?

Yeah...It's great stuff. I've used both Dynamat Extreme and the Raamat and they are the same thing, but the Raamat is less expensive and the Owner is great to deal with...If you're going for reducing the noise in the cabin, you have to use the ensolite foam as well. The sound deadening materials only reduce the metallic noise and don't really absorb the road noise.

Yeah I would go with Raam mat if I had not been able to get my Dynamat bulk pack for free (rewards program at work). I think I will end up getting a roll of raam mat (62 sq. ft.) and a bunch of ensolite to do the floor and headliner.

Putting that ensolite on the floor and headliner was a BEOTCH...really not that hard, but damn my back hurt from putting that stuff in....

Only did the front doors. Can;t say I noticed a difference because I changed the speakers and headunit at the same time. I'll just assume it's doing something.

Got it for cheapo so no hard feelings here.

Used 50 feet of Fatmat. did front and rear doors inside door and on outer skin as well as most all the trunk. Can't say it made to much difference but I did put a mazdaspeed catback and the sound is not to bad in the car at all. I have another 50 ft rool left if anyone interesed locally.

James

what works best for sedans. cause i have 2 12's in my trunk and it rattles like a b**** obviously.. im thinking about buyin the fatmat or something. maybe ill just get some bubble wrap or foam pads or something. my dad works for a factory so they have all that stuff there. hmmmm that might help?

Back