anybody out there?..

Hey Blue, I PM'd you with the new address, hope you can hang out on there for a while, both sites have a lot of info. Be sure to check the site for times when we are meeting, and hopefully, you can join us next summer for some cruises.

Hey tytanium, I like the list of your mods, got any pics, gotta see them in person someday. I'm sure starting this spring we'll have more meets. Hopefully your home then and we can get a glimpse of your ride. Thanks for doing your part, you're always welcome to hook up with us when your home.

kopp0041 said:
Check out protegeclub.com and go to the upper midwest section, there is a spot for the Twin Cities club. On July 18th, we're going to have a big meet with bbq and cruse around, everyone is welcomed, head over to como area. Just a heads up.

*sigh* Como! Man, I miss Minnesota. I used to live in St Paul off University ave and Beacon Ave - anybody know where I'm talkin' bout? Lived there for 6 years, wish we'd never left. Minnesota may be cold but it's got warm people compared to Maryland! W'sup Minnesotans! :'(

Oh wait, I don't miss the mosquitos though!!! Ack!

kopp0041 said:
Hey tytanium, I like the list of your mods, got any pics, gotta see them in person someday. I'm sure starting this spring we'll have more meets. Hopefully your home then and we can get a glimpse of your ride. Thanks for doing your part, you're always welcome to hook up with us when your home.

Thanks kopp0041...You will see the car, and forget getting a glimpse, I will take you out for a spin...

Thanks for doing your part, you're always welcome to hook up with us when your home.

Your're welcome! :)

Attachments

• msprotege.jpg
    msprotege.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Edina Here

2004 Sunlight Silver RX-8 GT (just over 4000 Miles)
2003 Vivid Yellow Protege 5 (116 miles)

No Bits yet on either, but :D

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 83
heh - Thanks

Drove the 8 today (nice weather, just a bit cold) Holy HUGE difference compared to the P5 - need to upgrade the P5 first :)

***insert evil grin***

Nice collection of cars skuz, hopefully you and all the new people who have posted here can join us this summer when we all meet up.

Stillwater here. Nice to know that their is somebody else out there. This last summer I saw all these MSP driving around but I didn't think any were on msprotege.com, then again didn't know about regionals. Hope to see you this summer.

dont forget my Ti MSP (bought at Polar in Oct)!
:)

I just got home from the middle east, so I have been pretty quiet on here...

Anyone want to help me finish my TT and gauge installs? I live in IGH. When should we make the 1st 2004 meet?

tytanium said:
dont forget my Ti MSP (bought at Polar in Oct)!
:)

I just got home from the middle east, so I have been pretty quiet on here...

Anyone want to help me finish my TT and gauge installs? I live in IGH. When should we make the 1st 2004 meet?
welcome back, maybe first sign of a spring (big ass heat wave)

Going to the AutoShow tomorrow morning. I'd be glad to help you with the install.

thanks...

kopp0041 said:
Going to the AutoShow tomorrow morning. I'd be glad to help you with the install.
kopp0041,
Thanks for the call. I got the TT install corrected (the directions posted in the How To are slightly incorrect), and the Defi gauges 95% installed. They look great! (rockon)

Anyway, I will be at the auto show also, but this afternoon. Enjoy!

Come on guys, nobody's replyed about the meet this Friday the 19th on the other board. It's suppose to be in the 50s tomorrow!! Anyways, were meeting at Porkies on University Ave in St. Paul around 6. Get something to eat and cruise around some twisty roads. Should be fun, we already have several new guys most of us haven't meet yet coming. YOU SHOULD TOO!! It's a good oportunity to show off your ride and mods. Hope everyone can make it to our pre-spring fling.

Back