Anybody have any Mods that they are unhappy with?

cycoutMSP03.5

:
2003.5 Blazin' Yellow Mazdaspeed Protege
Anybody have any Mods that they are unhappy with? Could you tell us so we don't make the same mistake....
(uhm)(uhm) (uhm) (uhm) (uhm) (uhm) (uhm) (uhm) (uhm) (uhm) (uhm) (uhm) (uhm) (uhm)
later
ry

I'm unhappy with the stickers I have on the sides on my car. For some reason it didn't give me the claimed hp gain?...I'm kinda bummed.

Nope not really, but then again I tend to research the hell out of my mods. The only risk I took were goldline springs from SPD, but it turned out that those were awesome.

instylz said:
I'm unhappy with the stickers I have on the sides on my car. For some reason it didn't give me the claimed hp gain?...I'm kinda bummed.
oh really? which ones do you have...ive been trying to find some time to put them on..its kinda an involved process ya know...should i not bother?

and umm, to answer your question, so far nope..i love them all :)

My eurolite red neons that I got under the car, It was a long time ago and I regret getting them not because people say that it's ricey it's just that I really did'nt realize that they had to drill so damn much and drill under my car, drilling is not cool :(. I also plan on lowering my car in the future w/ tein springs and those tubes are asking to be smashed into a million pieces. Other than that I don't regret any of my other mods. The only good thing I can say about the neons is that they do look cool at night and I get a lot of attention from the ladies (wink).

mazdaspeed Mike said:
there are a few people here unhappy with their boost controllers...
They're unhappy about their own ignorance that caused the problems, not the controllers. :)

im unhappy with the mods i payed for (jerkit) - but havent recivied yet!!!! (sad1)
oh well, maybe when i get my mods that i am unhappy with because i havent recivied yet, i will be happy?(uhm) ILL STOP NOW!

Back