Any1 wired his Innovate wideband to the AFC SS ?

blacktab420

:
mazdaspeed 2003 spicy
Hi guys,

I'm searching for someone who wired his Innovate motorsports wideband like this one http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/db.php to the AFC Split Second v2.

The SS v2 version has 4 auxiliary outputs ans the lc-1 has 2 outputs.
The guy who installed my wideband left me the YELLOW wire to hook up to the SS.

I wired it up to the SS but when I am running the r4 software to do some dataloging, I do not have the good A/F reading. ( numbers are between 0 and 1)

I also writed the good coefficient numbers for the LC-1 and again, I got A/F ration between 0 and 1.

So, which wire is the good one to connect to the SS ??

Thanks everyone

(Sorry, my english is not my primary language so some sentences may sound weird... )

The innovate outputs 0-5v on the brown wire, AFR=3.008(Vout)+7.35, will give you your AFR based on the innovate sensors output..

The yellow wire is designed to simulate a narrow band sensor if you want to replace an OEM sensor with the innovate sensor..

Okay so there is my problem i think. The BROWN wire is hooked up to a white wire. So I am gonna switch them and see if it works (brown for yellow ).

Last edited:
Okay so there is my problem i think. The BROWN wire is hooked up to a white wire. So I am gonna switch them and see if it works (yellow for brown).

EDIT

That white wire is probably for your analog innovate guage... You need to leave it connected... You should also connect the brown wire to your loggin device...

Last edited:
so, white from the gauge with (brown + auxiliary SS) ????? yellow will be left with nothing?

That is the easiest way to connect it and have your logger see the full 0-5v output.

If you have the parts and software that came with your guage package, you can re-program the analog1 output of the LC-1(yellow wire) to output the full 5v scale, but it can be a hassle to program the LC-1 with it installed in the car...

Okay it now works !!! A really big thanks to you SSinstaller :)))
I wanted to do this since last summer !

Back