Any Orlando meets going down before January 1st?

Hey guys,
I'm in town from Dallas for the next week and a half and wanted to see if any of y'all are going to be meeting up soon...

I'd love to check out the Orlando scene.

Thanks!
J.J.

Well i usually hangout with Orlandoforums members but most of them are UCF students and are probally gone fir break. PM me if your interested....other then that its the usual saturday night meet. Just stay away fromt he fuelsluts unless you run 12.5s or lower.

Its probally going to be round 10:30-11:00. I drive a blue MSP with bird poop on the hood. Its probally wont be much of a scene since many are still out of town. probally have a small turn out. I'll keep you updated when I get more info.

I'll be there with my yellow mazdaspeed.
Denny's at about 10pm.

TurboBunny, If you need directions or info, you can call me at (321) 243-2977.

Thanks guys...i think I know where that Denny's is....is this a Protege only meet or just a free for all?

I'll stop by if I can...but i'm on the verge of the flu :(

-J.J.

If we have time we can show you the finner side of Orlando street scene....Sports Authority (Rice Fest..if not broken up by cops). Who knows maybe we'll be in the middle of a low rider meet...denny is always a suprise!

TurboBunny said:
Thanks guys...i think I know where that Denny's is....is this a Protege only meet or just a free for all?

I'll stop by if I can...but i'm on the verge of the flu :(

-J.J.

Don't worry, I'm still getting over the flu. You can tough it out!

DOH...I overslept.....hope you guys had fun....I'll be back in Orlando soon...I actually lived here and my parents still do....Just in Dallas for the job..

Thanks everyone for the responses.

Till next time!
J.J.

It's cool. I'm going to be staying in Orlando from the 1st through the 4th for an EMT class. So if anyone wants to hang out those nights, let me know.

Back