Any Mississippi MSPs?

Ms3Xeoc said:
(attn)

Wow, I didnt realise there were so many other mazdas in north Mississippi. kinda thought I was *almost* the only one.

Name's Tim. Corinth belongs to me and my sunlight silver MS3.

CAI - HKS BOV - Soon... CAT BACK!

Nice to see other folks out there! (rockon)

You got the same name on MRS dont you? Your friends with Jon too.. Thats who used to own my car.. Im slows13 on MRS..

What up josh? U need to ride the damn bike more often!!! I'll get the car runnin good, hopefully by next fri it should all be fixed!

Ha I'm trying to get to where I can have some time away from work so I can ride more. I gotta get over to Crash's place to change the oil in the bike before I ride it again. It's slightly overdue. Haha. 2500 miles and no first oil change.

NO s***! but u might wanna go pick it up cause hes moving outta there if not already moved.... So if u dnt wanna buy more go get it and well change it at the house.

I talked to him yesterday and he said he was movin pretty soon so I'll check and see when and get it before then. I don't want Brooke throwin a fit if I go knockin on the door tryin to get in the shop or somethin.

Jon from Corinth? If so I know him. We eran at the track afew times. HAHA. Small world. Have you modded your car since you bought it from him? His was kinda slow. I sold him alot of my parts.

Yea, I got it from the dealership he traded it in at.. It blew up and now all it has is an apex downpipe (not catless cause of the damn dealership) and apexi exhaust (well running open downpipe now).. I bought all of his stock parts, but I havent done anything to it except for some mounts..

Silver 3 spotted yesterday in Ellisville near JCJC. Anyone have an idea who this may be and if it's the MS3? I passed by them a little to quick to get a good look at it but if anyone knows this guy send him this way.

I live in Jackson. We have a couple of MSP's up here. I'm still trying to get them on the forums.

Get em on and get em on this thread!!! It's the only one in Mississippi that's even got too many replies. Everyone with a Mazda in this area needs to get on here and let's make a presence in the forum and get some meets going around here. Whether they're in Jackson or Hattiesburg or WHEREVER!!!!

I know this is old, but I live in MS as well. Mainly Oxford, but I drive to Jackson and McComb almost every weekend.
I drive a stock 08.5 white Mazdaspeed 3

i shud work hard to help this thread. ive seen several speed3 and speed6, but i just ignore them cause im not sure if they r into this.

ive seen a blk speed 6 and speed3 in flowood yesterday. The spicy orange MSP dat was around has been sold.

Latest posts

Back