Any Mississippi MSPs?

Damn I missed some people I see............. I will be going to the track in eatonville not this friday ( april 22 ) but that next friday..... I should have my hood on by then :-o)~ If any of yall can come run, that'd be awsome. Tourque...I have been wanting to see your car run ever since i had you pop your oood back in the day when I first moved here haha. If anyone can make it out there, that would be awsome. 10$ to run, 10$ to watch, good price!

whats up man? you still in hattiesburg? well i can't run my speed at the track because i sold it..i now own a 2005 srt-4, my final mod to the speed was a big turbo upgrade.. forged internals, act clutch, new tranny, it was set to run, i had it set at 17psi with the turbo upgrade, i was at 325hp. the guy who was tunning the car ,took it to the track and pulled a 12.5, i think it will run faster than that. but oh well, now i'm waiting on my stage 2 upgrade for the srt to come in. i'll still come hang out, just hit me up when yall do something. hows your car running? i just got my srt, 2 1/2 months ago and i just made a $4000.00 grocery list for her, these cars take mods really well, theres a couple guys who are pushing over 400hp. well its late and i gotta work in the morning so, give me a pm when yall do something...............

noooooooo u went to the dark sideeeeeeeee......... haha thats the s*** though, ur gunna have fun with that car! My boy back home in orlando had one n had his problly hittin close to 400 hp. Its scary haha. I got on it one day n its intense. You get 4 g's n2 it and you will be driving around everywhere with a huge koolaid smile haha. I think I might try n go run this friday at hub city drag. I never did ge tthe fcd cause it was tain so long i just canceled it. My car seems to be running better now. It only hits cut sometimes at about 5500 if i get on it too quick. If I ease into it, it will run hard. Hoping to pull a 14 with just intake at 10 psi. How much did your speed sell for? I am starting to get the funny feeling about selling mine haha. I want sumthin a lil more luxury n comfy. But ya man, hit me back with a post, Ill check up later......

hey guys. just wanted to be added to the list of MS MSP owners.

I just got a 03.5 Ti MSP complete with a few mods. I live in Gautier, which is on the gulf coast about 10 miles from the AL state line.

If you guys ever decide to get together let me know.

Lol!

rigit said:

I just got a 03.5 Ti MSP complete with a few mods. I live in Gautier, which is on the gulf coast about 10 miles from the AL state line.

HAHA! I moved here to Gulfport about 9 months ago. And when I moved here, I did not realize until someone told me six months later that Gautier was pronounced [Gu-shay].:wtf:? I always thought it was pronounced [Gaw-ti-air].
Anyways, welcome!

Whats up man, I was just on the coast today. I wish I woulda seen your post before then. I will be running friday and sunday at hubcity dragway here in hattiesburg. Come make some runs. I should be hitting my first 14's friday night. I am also on mscoastracing.com ........ join that forums, more guys form the coast areon there.

rigit said:

I am on the mscoastracing forum. I post as Rigit there too. haven't been there in a while though.

Can't make it to the gulfport track this weekend, I am running at an opentrack day at no problem raceway near New Orleans on friday. see here for more info www.StreetTrends.net

I noticed on the schedule it is a motorcycle day there this weekend, are you sure you can run?

On saturday night I am going to cruise over to Mobile, Al. There is a car show going on at the Steak n Shake restaurant on Schillinger Rd. My buddy is promoting his tuner business and wants me to come help represent. If any of you guys can, come cruise over and hang out, there is usually a pretty good turnout at these cruise ins. and all different types, muscle cars, low riders and imports. and after the show we usually go cruise around airport for a while too.

Track?

rigit said:
I am on the mscoastracing forum. I post as Rigit there too. haven't been there in a while though.

Can't make it to the gulfport track this weekend, I am running at an opentrack day at no problem raceway near New Orleans on friday. see here for more info www.StreetTrends.net

I noticed on the schedule it is a motorcycle day there this weekend, are you sure you can run?

On saturday night I am going to cruise over to Mobile, Al. There is a car show going on at the Steak n Shake restaurant on Schillinger Rd. My buddy is promoting his tuner business and wants me to come help represent. If any of you guys can, come cruise over and hang out, there is usually a pretty good turnout at these cruise ins. and all different types, muscle cars, low riders and imports. and after the show we usually go cruise around airport for a while too.

You guys want me to run my grocery getter?!? LOL! I haven't been to the Gulfport track, I don't really want to race in any brackets, I just want to floor the gas and see what happens. I went over a few times and left messages on their phone to see if they have open tracks, but they seem like they are always closed:( I dunno, I give up!

Hey guys,
I was out on HWY 90 coming home from work and I noticed a s*** load of cars out there on the beach... Was any of you out there?

I also registered with mscoastracing.com.

Well, we had to run from the Hurricane and we are now in Florida... I won't be allowed to return for several months. My wife is pregnant and in her third trimester and there are no medics at Keesler. As for this forum... I left the ******* Protege back in GULFPORT!!!!!!! The reason I did that was because it was too gas hungry and only had a 1/4 tank left. GOD DAMN IT!!!!! Had to take the wife's Jetta.

i really hope your car is still there when you get back. you dont know anyone else still there that you can get ahold of to drive it to you?

Katrina

MP3Architect said:
i really hope your car is still there when you get back. you dont know anyone else still there that you can get ahold of to drive it to you?

Well I am relocated to FLorida for the time being. I did check up on the house. Swiss cheese for a roof but overall not too shabby.

The MSP is still there in the garage and undamaged. But with the fuel crisis, I am not going to try to drive it back right now. I disconnected the battery and locked it up. That should do it for now.

Wow.. This thread got some crazy attention after I lost my computer. I'm formerly steelie03 and started the thread trying to find some people around here. Is there anyone that just bought an MSP or is just fixing up a regular Protege or hell just has a car that they drive and want to get together? I'm back on the internet now and can keep up with this thing. RICE!!! IF YOU'RE STILL OUT THERE, HIT ME UP!!! (or at least answer your phone every now and then!!)

i grew up in Ridgeland. went to school in hattiesburg. moved to baltimore, md.

i'll be in misssissipi (jackson area) the first weekend in may

Back