Any Meets coming up ??

chriscrooz said:
Sorry to hear that bro... I know what you're going through and you'll still have insurance stuff to square away after the car is fixed. At least your driver can't try and blame it on you like mine tried to do... jerk. Good luck on the fixing.

Chris
You got rear ended too right? What did that jerk trying to blame you on?

Hey WA people... Hopefully you guys are alittle nicer than other people on this forum.. Anyways.. Yeah carting is FUN!!! But expensive, But HEY it's FUN!!! hehe

DragsterGSR said:
Hey WA people... Hopefully you guys are alittle nicer than other people on this forum.. Anyways.. Yeah carting is FUN!!! But expensive, But HEY it's FUN!!! hehe
Who's been not nice??? Generally this whole forum's a pretty worthwhile place. Thatsaid, yea the WA group is pretty chill whenever any of us are around... seems intermittant at best, but we manage get a decent sized group together on occasion. Welcome aboard, wherefrom/what car?

Poseur said:
Who's been not nice??? Generally this whole forum's a pretty worthwhile place. Thatsaid, yea the WA group is pretty chill whenever any of us are around... seems intermittant at best, but we manage get a decent sized group together on occasion. Welcome aboard, wherefrom/what car?

Hmmm people that don't live around here of couse because they can hate on a girl up in thier scene.. But Oh well! Hmm well I have a turbo'd hatch, so I bought a new protege for a daily driver... But I hate it now and want to make it a MP3... Oh yeah I live in Auburn...

ya most of us are nice here and we try to meet up, once again welcome
rob

Andyea, there's actually a couple other WA chicks init as well. My G/F engel (danielle) for one, and then pinky something... she kinda disappeared though. Butyea, again, usually the whole site's pretty decent, 'specially to girls *shrug* I know D gets more responce and niceness outta things than I ever would *L* only thing is ppl will get anal about doing searches before asking repetitive Q's and such.

And you get 2 group of nice guys for the price of 1 by joining us cause we do meet up with those boys from BC a lot.

TYTE!! Thanks ROb! Well U guys are very nice and I look forward to meeting you all! Good thing there is at least 1 other gurl up in here.. Someone told me earlier "hey the pic in your Avatar of your G/F is HOT!!" haha Hmmmm (Hmm thanks but that's ME!) , that's when I realized that there weren't many girls in here.. HAHA

DragsterGSR said:
TYTE!! Thanks ROb! Well U guys are very nice and I look forward to meeting you all! Good thing there is at least 1 other gurl up in here.. Someone told me earlier "hey the pic in your Avatar of your G/F is HOT!!" haha Hmmmm (Hmm thanks but that's ME!) , that's when I realized that there weren't many girls in here.. HAHA
Don't worry, beside the 2 P5 owner girls Paul mentioned above, I always bring my wife along whenever there is a meet, so you sure won't feel lonely.(hi)

well it would be nice to try and get together -- but i think i started this thread at the wrong time -- with the holidays and stuff ---

but is anyone going up the 27th to see the show -- i know Joka1 is in the show but who else is going ??

i wont be their either :( importfest that is unless things change but it does not look good

Back