any mazda car shows in ct!?

r.alv1992

im from ct and i just got my mazdaspeed protege i have not seen an other like mine in my town but i was wondering if there is any car shows or meetings here in ct to go and check out some mazdas in ct

Yea, we usually have meets once or twice a month, but its always the same people. New people say they're going to show up but no one does unfortunately. I would love to see more Mazdas. I love seeing the little Speed Proteges around and I'm sure you'd love to see some of the ones that go to the meets we have.

Many years ago we used to have rx7 meets at the burger kind off exit 35 in Stamford. if somone wants to start a weekly /biweekly meet up in southern CT, id go. Danbury is kind of a hike for me.

Last edited:
I split my time between the Hartford and New London areas, so somewhere in Southern, CT could work for me.

i wouldnt mind to start meeting ether weekly or bi-weekly and burger king exit 35 of merryt would deff would be a great spot

Did you ever get a meeting set up. I have bought my son a 2003 Mazdaspeed and we have issues with it and I was looking for someone or a place which can help him learn how to fix it?

Im always willing to meet up as long as my work schedule allows it, im in litchfield county if anyone knows of some meets or wants to meet at the turnpike or anywhere like that

Come on! its getting towards the fall and there should be more meets! anyone know of any??? Ct or surrounding areas?

Waterford, This sunday. Don't have all the details on me right now though. Supposed to be H.U.G.E.

Sorry ive been off the subject my car is currently not registered but it should be very soon maybe in 3 weeks and i would love to maybe get a meet together last time i tried this i was able to meet with _ERIC and some other ppl it was nothing big but we got to meet i would love to make it even bigger i know if we can gather together at least 6 or 7 ppl that would be a good start, i personally can bring 3 or 4 ppl my self .... So let me know what ya think

Back