Antoine/Xmas meet up in MA on Dec 29th! Sign up ASAP!!!

Natick
http://www.vinnytsofboston.com/locations/natick/directions.html

FROM THE WEST: Take the Mass Pike east to exit 13 Natick. Follow signs towards Natick. At the bottom of the ramp continue to the right until you come to a set of lights. Make a right onto Speen St. and go straight through the next set of lights where you'll see the Natick Mall on the right. Stay to the left and get onto Rt. 9 east. Traveling on Rt. 9 east you are west of Vinny's. Now follow the directions below.
FROM THE EAST: Take the Mass Pike west to exit 14 Weston. Get off the pike and onto 128 south. Follow to exit 20 and follow directions below.
FROM 128 N/S: Get off at exit 20 Rt. 9 Worcester / Framingham. Follow Rt. 9 for about 6 miles. After you pass Scrub-a-Dub car wash on your left, Vinny's is about another mile on your right just past Fairway Bowling Lanes.
FROM RT. 9 WEST: Vinny’s is on the westbound side of Rt. 9 so once you pass Rt. 27 you'll pass us on the left. Continue about another mile until you see Scrub-a-Dub car wash on your right. Make a U-turn on Rt. 9 and travel back to Vinny's another mile on your right.
Return to Vinny T’s of Boston Natick Main Page

Attachments

• natick2.gif
    natick2.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 64
When's a visit to aussie land on the cards Ant? you know that worked aussie rotary drag cars defeat uncle-ness/visiting family hands down ;)

lol...Believe me...I'm tempted...actually...I might just take you up on that someday...I haven't been to Australia in eons so it would be super schweet to visit again...Only until recently did I realize how insane the Mazda & rotary & turbo scene is there...(2thumbs)

But before that...I'm looking forward to chowing-down at VinnyT's while talkin Mazdas with my east coast peeps! (drinks)

So we pretty much agree on VinnyT's on the 29th?

I'd really appreciate a ride...anyone live near Watertown?

Ps...Be sure to make the reservation under "Mazda Forums" or "Mazdas247.com" :p

lol...Believe me...I'm tempted...actually...I might just take you up on that someday...I haven't been to Australia in eons so it would be super schweet to visit again...Only until recently did I realize how insane the Mazda & rotary & turbo scene is there...(2thumbs)

Haha no worries man, i'm just teasing you ;)

but yes, the scene (particularly in drag beasts....though there are some circuit monsters too) is pretty large - probably second to PR in size, and twice the amount of crazy :p

I still owe you videos (which I haven't forgotten, just i realised i need a special cable to get the video off the camera and onto the PC, and i am currently unemployed so paying for said cable isn't high on my priorities...)

Enjoy the trip to the states........ I'll be on the east coast this time next year if everything works out ;)

time?

Ok. So Vinny T's on the 29th. We need to come up with a time. My wife has been asking everyday, casue Xmas lunch is at her parents. Which she assures me we will leave early to go to dinner with you all. Merry Christmas!
Who is going to make the reservation? See you all there.

1. So who's closest to Watertown? Oleg?
  2. What time are we planning on?
  3. Who's makin da Reservations?

I'm not going to be able to make it. I have a Birthday party to go too. Sorry guys.

I will call tomorrow and make reservations for Dec 29th 6pm. The current list is for 11. I will make reservation for 14?

Ok, I booked for 14 people, Dec 29 at 6pm under my name and cell at the Natick VinnyT's. Are people bringing dates??Better Halfs?

Dude! It's 100 miles each way for me and Josh!
How often does Antoine visit anyhow?

Does anyone know if Chris/Slug420 is still around?

I'm still going lol. I'm in the 100 mile club too.

according to google maps:

101 mi – about 1 hour 45 mins

Ok, I booked for 14 people, Dec 29 at 6pm under my name and cell at the Natick VinnyT's. Are people bringing dates??Better Halfs?

(cool) Thanks!

Well it's almost time to hit the skies...I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon with a stop in Detroit and then finally Boston! :D

It's too bad for those that can't make it...Hopefully, I'll be visiting again someday :)

This should be the current list...

1. Seanmcsean / Tasty McDougal
2. bazooka joe / Mark
3. Reitrof / Bruce
4. Rotary_Powered
5. Astral / Oleg
6. Altspace / Josh
7. Crazee D / Dan
8. P5racer / zoomzoom
9. SgtJones/ Steve & wife plus my 3 kids

The date: Dec 29th
The joint: Vinny T’s of Boston in Natick
The time: 6pm

There should be a few spaces left for anyone who finds this thread in the next week or so :)

As for the ride update...Thanks Astral for helping a brotha out! I've never rode in an RX-8 before (despite seeing them all the time)...I'm looking forward to cruzin to Vinny T's together (wrc)

I can give Antoine a ride, I am closest.

How about we shoot for 6pm?

Back