Antoine/Xmas meet up in MA on Dec 29th! Sign up ASAP!!!

Antoine

Administrator
That's right Ladies & Gents...I'll be visiting my Sister (I'm now an Uncle ;) ) in Watertown during the Xmas...Anyone around for a quick meet?

I'll be in town from the 22nd to the 4th...(friday)

*post copied in the regional MA forum as well...just in case anyone actually visits that forum :p

how could we not hook up??? i work in watertown, some good local spots to meet....recent b-day meet in cambridge was a hit, maybe there?? anyone else?

can we try for a weekend so us CTers who want to go can make the trek up there?

Congrats! I'll be skiing over the Holiday week so unless it is after the 1st of the year I probably won't make it.

Thanks for the "Uncle" props...At this point, I don't have any concrete plans with the Family...Maybe that weekend starting on the 28th would be kosher to meet up! :D

Unfortunately, I can't fit my Cosmo into a suitcase and I doubt my Sis or her Hubby will be offering their rides...So I'll probably be hoofin it around :(

In anycase...I'm super excited at the chance to meet you guys and I'm looking forward to visiting MA as I've only been there a couple times...last time being about 10 years ago!!!

How are the weather conditions...Is everyone running winter tires and or driving their winter beaters? (drive)

The tacoma is seeing more drive time. It is being replaced with a p5 when I find a nice one. I say the weekend of the 28th works.

my winter beater has gone to the bone yard, oh well....weekend of the 28th should be fine

Congrats also! Would also love to get together for a last meet! NEPOC meets are always a great time! Let me know if you need a ride or anything since you won't have a car.

Last edited:
Thanks for the "Uncle" props...At this point, I don't have any concrete plans with the Family...Maybe that weekend starting on the 28th would be kosher to meet up! :D

Unfortunately, I can't fit my Cosmo into a suitcase and I doubt my Sis or her Hubby will be offering their rides...So I'll probably be hoofin it around :(

In anycase...I'm super excited at the chance to meet you guys and I'm looking forward to visiting MA as I've only been there a couple times...last time being about 10 years ago!!!

How are the weather conditions...Is everyone running winter tires and or driving their winter beaters? (drive)

im running my truck more often now instead of my speed.. but im definetly down for a meet

Back