Another Vynil Thread

PhatTrax

:
2003 Protege5
Hey guys, I need help looking for a certain body graphics design. I saw a picture earlier today. It was the bottom half of the side behind the front wheel well that went back almost to the front of the rear wheel well. It was sort of a checkered pattern with a fade at the end and on each block. It was a bit of a blueish color with a few other colors. If anyone knows of any cars with graphics like this it would be VERY helpful. I got a local vynil guy that I want to get some stuff done but I don't have the artistic ability to photoshop something like this myself to show him but I did see something very similar to what I wanted.

Thanks guys!

im working with roy at silent rage to get me some graphics for my car. check out their site. great guys. http://www.silentrage.com

PhatTrax said:
Hey guys, I need help looking for a certain body graphics design. I saw a picture earlier today. It was the bottom half of the side behind the front wheel well that went back almost to the front of the rear wheel well. It was sort of a checkered pattern with a fade at the end and on each block. It was a bit of a blueish color with a few other colors. If anyone knows of any cars with graphics like this it would be VERY helpful. I got a local vynil guy that I want to get some stuff done but I don't have the artistic ability to photoshop something like this myself to show him but I did see something very similar to what I wanted.

Thanks guys!

oo ooo!!! i have this one on my car!!!

arcane.jpg

221237_14_full.jpg

221237_11_full.jpg

Last edited:
Back