Another new owner

Botch

I bit the bullet this week and bought a pearl white, 09 MS3. I had been dead set on an Altima Coupe for the last 6 or 7 months (had altima's for a long time prior), and had test driven them, talked tot he dealers, etc and thought my decision had been made.

Last weekend I was bored and decided to go test drive some other cars and ended up at Mazda. I had never even peaked inside a MS3 before, but asked if I could take one out on the road. The salesman said sure, and came along or the ride. While on the highway getting used to the car, the dealer told me to step on it. This was the deal breaker. I found the closest exit and headed back to the dealer - and told him I want to get this done now. A few hours later, lots of paper work, I have a MS3 sitting in my driveway.

Not 1 regret.

Attachments

• 379824398_6oBkQ-S.jpg
    379824398_6oBkQ-S.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 185
I had my heart set on a spec V but the nissan dealer ignored me so I went down to mazda to humor my husband (he wanted me to get the M3 from the first time he saw it) took a test drive, loved the car but was scaring the sales man this car was begging to Zoom Zoom so he said here give me your credit card take it home for the weekend and if you don't want it it won't cost you a dime. I called him Monday morning and told him to get the paperwork ready cause he wasn't getting the car back! that was 3 years and 104000km ago and I still love the car! I may go for a speed when it's time for a new one. Congrats and enjoy! Just watch those tires and the first rain after a dry spell these little cars can get a little snaky!

you, like me, got caught in the "shut off the brain with boost" trick that the salespersons use. after the test drive i thought i had a good deal trading my house for the MS3!! haha

I didn't even bother with a test drive. I just had two questions: how much, and give it to me!

Congravinations on your selection! The Altima coupe is a pretty car though. May be the nicest two-door available now. I spend some time in traffic with a 3.5 SE. Hope to one day show him who's boss. Still wouldn't mind having one. My budget, however, limits my stable to four at this time. Guess the Altima is out. Shucks.

New owner 2 (since Sep 15) but new to the forum..

Hey guys, im new to the forum. I just bought my MS3 like a week ago - love it. Its sleek, powerful, and all the girls look at it haha..I got it in True Red, GT. I read some replies about removing the side moldings? what will it do and wont the car look wierd? maybe im not sure what you guys are actually talking about?....any advice on what i should get next (like CAI, BOV, etc)?

Hey guys, im new to the forum. I just bought my MS3 like a week ago - love it. Its sleek, powerful, and all the girls look at it haha..I got it in True Red, GT. I read some replies about removing the side moldings? what will it do and wont the car look wierd? maybe im not sure what you guys are actually talking about?....any advice on what i should get next (like CAI, BOV, etc)?

lol

get a bov asap

Heya, Botch. Welcome. I went thru a similar story last week--- I was trading in my 05 MINI Cooper S on a Scion xB purely to get into a car with warranty again. Ordered the xB to spec & was waiting. But the Scion dealer was dragging their feet on delivery of the xB (which apparently is a RARE beast when you want a 5-speed), so I went & test drove the MS3 & never let go of it. MS3's far more my style anyhow... I haven't driven a naturally aspirated car since the early 90's.

Back