Another 2014 Mazda6 purchase here!

Matt1203

:
2014 Mazda 6i Touring Meteor Gray
Just picked up my Meteor Gray 6 Touring on Saturday. Traded in my 2010 Mazda 3 Grand Touring. Went in to just take a look and started talking numbers. Between the loyalty bonus and the dealer's willingness to work numbers, I had to make the deal.

This is my 4th Mazda - 1978 RX3-SP, 1981 RX-7 and the 3. I guess I've balanced the portfolio - 2 rotaries and 2 2.5 liter 4 bangers.

Love the 6, truly a great machine. Looking to mod (as always)...first thing - anyone have any clue about the fog light installation. I'm sure I can figure it out but I am curious if I have to drop the bumper cover to get it done.

Also, a slight problem. Every now and again it seems the shifter binds up trying to put the car in park. Can't figure it out as it is intermittent...any one else experience this or can point me in the right direction.

Look forward to hanging with everyone here. Was on the board when I first got my 3, but fell out of it as work took up all of my time. Things are better now so let's get busy...

Congrats.

I haven't had an issue with my shifter. Should bring it in and let them look at it.

Congrats! Regarding the shifter, definitely take that in for them to review. Mine has over 2000 miles and never once experienced what you desribed above.

Back