Always-On fogs void warranty?

D-Cash24

:
03 P5
Basically i am wondering if doing the fog light mod to have them on with the parking lights would void the warranty. The only way i could see it being voided is if there was an electrical fire they could blame the extra wire. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
- Matt

No...Only if it was related to your mod could it void the warranty.
Blow the tranny..No..the light had nothing to do with it....Break a control arm..No..Lights have nothing to do with it...

See the picture clearly?

that, and... there are still proteges with warranties on them!? lol

Extended 3rd party joints I can understand, but the factory ones?!

there are still proteges with warranties on them!?
I thought Exactly the Same thi9ng..but just said W/E and Answered his question...Some serious Extended Warranty going on here for sure....

thanks for the info thats what i thought as well, so as long as they cant trace something to the electrical system i will be fine. correct?

and yes, i bought the extended warranty from the dealer for 100,000 miles and however many years it is. i bought the car about 8 months ago with 30,000 on the clock and am at about 43,000 right now.

Its HIGHLy likely that the would never even know...Why do you think they would even notice?

Its not really me, its my dad he is very ignorant about cars and think everything i want to do (intake, proper drop, exhaust) is a huge waste and blah blah... im only 18 but it is my car, it is in my name, and i am slowly but surely paying him back for the car. so i am just checking with this great community to try and ease his mind on simple things i want to do.

I wouldnt worry one bit about it as long as you do it right.

Back