Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

i'd thank you... if there was a button...

i work for staples....there is a button. i use it daily. it doesnt work. it just talks and then you get angry tell it to shut up throw it across the room hit your secretary and bury the body in the old swamp behind the distribution center across the street during lunch hour all in time to punch back in 5 minutes early.

ummmm.....i mean....(hi)

i work for staples....there is a button. i use it daily. it doesnt work. it just talks and then you get angry tell it to shut up throw it across the room hit your secretary and bury the body in the old swamp behind the distribution center across the street during lunch hour all in time to punch back in 5 minutes early.

ummmm.....i mean....(hi)

(sssh)

theres a swamp back there??

(five-0)

(burnout)

Get Well Ken!!!

i work for staples....there is a button. I use it daily. It doesnt work. It just talks and then you get angry tell it to shut up throw it across the room hit your secretary and bury the body in the old swamp behind the distribution center across the street during lunch hour all in time to punch back in 5 minutes early.

Ummmm.....i mean....(hi)

lol!

Most likely next week I'm thinking. It's only been 5 weeks since I've ordered. Hope everything with this kit works out fitment wise. I'd have a heart attack if this kit didn't work out

I have read the entire thread and nowhere did I see PG specify the details of their IC and the full kit pricing. I did see where they posted what sizes would fit with their piping.

Post #138
27x7x2.5 is the core size but there is room to play with for people doing their own kits. sales will be done here and on my website. i hope to have a full gambit of photos for everyone in a week or less.

Post #214
black core and red couplers here i come :) 650 is not bad.

Post #264
shoot me a private message
you have until 8/8, so no you have not missed out and powdercoat is $50
PM me!

Post #267
PM me for pricing on the whole kit
orders will be shipping mid/late august

Post #280
one week left for promotional pricing!!! if you want a full kit price PM ME!!!

Waiting for the pipe kit (flat black, red couplers) and got the core last week from CX Racing - $475 TOTAL with all taxes and shipping! I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait... (second)

I know I can look, I wanna be lazy - who has a good install guide with pics?

Waiting for the pipe kit (flat black, red couplers) and got the core last week from CX Racing - $475 TOTAL with all taxes and shipping! I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait... (second)

I know I can look, I wanna be lazy - who has a good install guide with pics?

Did you get the IC0035?

Back