Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

I thought i was being conservative scheduling my tuning/dyno time for this weekend (sept. 5th)...but may need to reschedule depending on ship date.

Can we get a ship date??

i think a few pages back they said they were on the truck ready to go just needed to be labeled and shipped. although with orders always coming in and finished products keep showing up to the shop to be shipped, id say packing that one truck up tight is going to save tons of money rather than packing numberous trucks.

my eta....5-10 days. any takers?

I thought i was being conservative scheduling my tuning/dyno time for this weekend (sept. 5th)...but may need to reschedule depending on ship date.

Can we get a ship date??
Im in the same boat. I made this appt. right after placing my order on 7/22 and was told it wouldnt be an issue. Im rescheduling it though so I can give the car a little more time beforehand. Aric from PG told me the stuff got in this weekend and should start shipping on tuesday of this week. In the order that orders were placed in. So if you paid early you might get it this weekend...lol

Im in the same boat. I made this appt. right after placing my order on 7/22 and was told it wouldnt be an issue. Im rescheduling it though so I can give the car a little more time beforehand. Aric from PG told me the stuff got in this weekend and should start shipping on tuesday of this week. In the order that orders were placed in. So if you paid early you might get it this weekend...lol

where are you getting dynoed an tuned at? and what kind of solution you using? AP. SB. or what..?

I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I just hope the install goes well and I don't have any problems with the kit. I'll be super pissed.

hey guys

back, not 100% feeling better but getting there. thank you for being patient with me while i've been real sick. its been hard not being able to be on matters like this like i want to be, trust me. people will start receiving kits this week, thats my personal promise if i have to go bankrupt to ensure that.

hey guys

back, not 100% feeling better but getting there. thank you for being patient with me while i've been real sick. its been hard not being able to be on matters like this like i want to be, trust me. people will start receiving kits this week, thats my personal promise if i have to go bankrupt to ensure that.

he lives! good to see haha.

hey guys

Now thats dedication! glad you feel a bit better!

just glad your feeling better Ken, I dont mind the wait............err just makes me want to order more from you.....go figure

thanks ken. first when i heard about the kit i was all like...(shocked)(omg)(bow) but then i was was waiting for my kit and i was all like...where is it? (dunno) then i heard you were sick and was all like...(sad1) now your better and was like...(cabpatch) now that i know i have a chance to get it this week...dude...im totally like...(breakn)

thanks ken. first when i heard about the kit i was all like...(shocked)(omg)(bow) but then i was was waiting for my kit and i was all like...where is it? (dunno) then i heard you were sick and was all like...(sad1) now your better and was like...(cabpatch) now that i know i have a chance to get it this week...dude...im totally like...(breakn)

exactly

a recap of ur mood the past month and a half.(nana)

mee too!! but I doubt that I will get mine this week as much as I want it this week so I have a long weekend to put it on and I have the lift clear :( ...I was in a couple of days before august 8th deadline...anyway I can slip you a few dollars to get it here by then for sure (bowdown) lol

Last edited:
Back