Alright guys!

jgarmo

:
2010 Ebony Black Mazda 6 iSport
Yo! listen up Michiganders... The drive in season is almost over. So let's get to it. Whoever is down to come to the drive in theater in Flint for a meet, sign up here!. I am the manager there and can get us in early and all that good s***. SO! Start writin down names and good dates everyone is available. I was thinking the 12th? Which is a sunday. So lets get on the ball guys. lets see if we can't get 5 mazda peeps?

1.Jgarmo

lmaoooo dont be scared, trust me we are just considered in the city of flint. The cops are our friends, and we are RIGHT on the border of Grand Blanc and Fenton. So we have grand blanc police AND mundy township police driving by all the time. I feel safe there all the time. good luck with the move tho!

...Possibly, Thats an hour and half cruise for me one way, specially on a Sunday night. I work in Toledo the next morning

Got a time and an address?
time... we gota be up there by like 7 ish... address is 5200 fenton rd. flint, mi 48507
but im thinking we'll meet up first somewhere, then go ya know?
...Possibly, Thats an hour and half cruise for me one way, specially on a Sunday night. I work in Toledo the next morning

yeah its a hike i know. but its up to you my man! we start movies around 9-ish maybe earlier if possible since it's getting dark out sooner. The first movie is usually done by 11 or 11:30 so you could always leave right after. (we show double features)

Back