All Wheels Nationals - Aug.23

altspace

Contributor
:
1990 RX-7 Turbo II
All Wheels Nationals
Over 500 classics, muscle, monster trucks, hotrods, motorcycles, etc. Only a handful of imports but a ton of fun with live entertainment, music, food, and best of all it's a casual family event.

Barnstable County Fairgrounds
Route 151 - Falmouth, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Saturday, August 23rd
Registration time: 8-11:00
Price: $20
Website

Meeting time before show: 9:00 am

This year it’s a new twist with daily “Top 5” Class Awards open to all years and models vehicles. The new theme for the show is “The Battle of the Decades: featuring a team competition. Anyone can put together a team, a club, business or just a group of friends. The Battle of the Decades is open to groups of ten competing as a team. The winning team will receive embroidered championship jackets and all will qualify for the Super Wheels Showdown.

Last edited:
In all my years that I have been to this show, I've yet to see any modern "tuner" style club attend this event. Sure I've seen some import cars, but not representing as clubs like NEPOC. This would be a great show to kick it off.

Anyone interested in attending?
If we have enough people I will bring MAZDA goodies for everyone.

Last edited:
Hmm, I'll run it by Amanda, see if she wants to go down and maybe stay over somewhere.
good idea, i'll ask robin what she thinks about that idea, although i think we have the grand daughter that weekend???

Get enough people and you could rent a cabin on the ocean. Might be tough now to reserve though in short notice.

We just love you so much Bruce the show would not be the same without you.

(group)

where's subspeed?

I don't know where he is either.

I could possibly make this. I have to check my schedule and see when I am on call.. I'm not sure if it is that Sunday or that Friday. I'll have to get some more cosmetic stuff done to compete w/ Mark.. Although that will be hard to do.

Mark always wins.....and well deserved. ;)
aw shucks....hey, i may be out if we're stuck on sat. i'm waiting to hear when my son n law and my birthday dinner is...it could be sat. i'll no more later today...

Back