Votes: 27 20.3%
  • 27-35

Votes: 52 39.1%
  • 36-44

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • 44-XXX

Votes: 26 19.5%

• Total voters
nice cars koala how you like the cx-7??? since you have a nice s2000 which is the difference between both cars???

spike blue said:
cool to see young owners !!! let make a club or a meet somewhere in summer

cool idea. maybe we can have some clubs by region like the midwest, east, west, etc. like the guys on Mazdaspeed

spike blue said:
nice cars koala how you like the cx-7??? since you have a nice s2000 which is the difference between both cars???

I actually really like the CX-7. I don't know if I could compare the two vehicles because they're totally different... and its tough right now as my S2000 is parked for winter, so I haven't driven it since October.

I think what really impresses me about the CX-7 is how well it does actually handle for how big of a vehicle it is. You can still toss it around and drive like a bit of a moron and it's fun.

But I think comparing them would be a bad idea... the s2000 is a pure drivers car. From the steering, handling, shifter, all of those components go so well together. I was really close to buying a porsche cayman S to replace the S2000 until I realized that for twice as much money it really doesn't offer any more fun, and in some ways the driving experience in the S2000 was better anyway.

thats cool . i always love the s2000 , the looks , the handling and everything it think is the best honda performance car honda made!!! i wonder what will happen when mazdaspeed comes with the miata !!! It will be a tight between both cars!!!

spike blue said:
thats cool . i always love the s2000 , the looks , the handling and everything it think is the best honda performance car honda made!!! i wonder what will happen when mazdaspeed comes with the miata !!! It will be a tight between both cars!!!

Quite possible... but they said that about the last MS Miata too (poke)

I still go to the RX 8 club here in Illinois....I just now bring my CX 7! It's cool and everyone is nice! RX 7 guys come too.

Back