advice

I'd prefer to have it somewhere higher within my peripheral vision so I wouldn't have reach down and take my eyes of the road. My Supertooth is right on the visor with a large single answer button. That said, It looks good though. I was actually expecting exposed wiring and the module Velcroed to your dash. I can't tell from the pics that it's off centered. It looks like it was built in that way from the factory.

Looks centered to me as well, but that could be the angle the pic was taken? Glad they owned up to the mistake and actually came through with a solution other than oil services. Way to be persistent and fair...not ugly and unfair :)

I'd prefer to have it somewhere higher within my peripheral vision so I wouldn't have reach down and take my eyes of the road. My Supertooth is right on the visor with a large single answer button. That said, It looks good though. I was actually expecting exposed wiring and the module Velcroed to your dash. I can't tell from the pics that it's off centered. It looks like it was built in that way from the factory.

thanks

Looks centered to me as well, but that could be the angle the pic was taken? Glad they owned up to the mistake and actually came through with a solution other than oil services. Way to be persistent and fair...not ugly and unfair :)

yeah its the angle... its off a bit to the left... haha

Latest posts

Back