Adios WRX, hola EVO VII

Shawn I'm not doubting that GTR AT ALL!!! I posted about a 1.5L bmw engine making 1100hp and received a complaint because it wasn't "streetable", which is true, but that GTR isn't streetable either. That was my point. No harm intended;)

AH, I see. :D Well, gotta love the GTR. I wouldn't mind reading about a 1000hp 1.5 litre either. That's pretty incredible.

Sometimes getting the right meaning from posts is tough. It's all where the emphasis is put in the sentence.
ie: riiiiiight, like the streetable 1600hp GTR, lol
OR
riiiiiight, like the streetable 1600hp GTR, lol

Looks like I need some practise. No harm done:)

Take a quick trip to Ex V Termini and check out some of the MPEGs and pics. And yes Signal does have a streetable R34 that can run 8's in track trim on DOT tires.

1600 bhp!....1.5L bmw engine making 1100hp!....I love it! Those videos are awesome...I'm really into top speed...what is the km/h to mph conversion?

Why don't we have videos here??? Lets see some MP3's, P5's and protege videos! I believe someone was working on that...any updates! If anyone of you are going to the track...get it on video!!!:D

shawn we cool man.
once in awhile its ccol to disagree, no hard feelin
peace at ya dawg....
I think where the feud started was when you said u doubted the gtr would come to the us. u know what it doesn't matter now.
just look at the link to motortrends article. take care. in the article it says the gtr will be postioned above the 350z.
i'll write it off as a miscommunication. if u r.

later man

Shawn said:
Ya, I read about that today. Costs a whole lot extra to import it.

"In order to import the vehicle to the US legally it must be imported though Motorex,Inc. .The cost for us to legalize a car for you varies from $16,000 - $25,000 depending on the year of the vehicle. This does not include shipping , bonds ,tarriffs , custom brokerage fee , and associated shipping fees.
The additional cost varies as the bond cost (450% of the value of the vehicle) , and tarriff cost(2.5% of the value of the vehicle) varies with the value of the vehicle , also shipping can be roll on/roll off or container. Expect the other costs to be $4000 - $5000 ."

WOW:eek: pricy. SO is the 16-25K part of the $95K or on top of?

I still feel I didn't shoot my mouth off and blurt out a bunch of incorrect facts. All I said was "I doubt anything like the R34 GTR will ever come to North America. Since it would cost at least $60-$80K, I don't think Nissan would bring it here. " When I said "I doubt" and "I don't think" I thought that meant the same as 'in my opinion'. I wasn't claiming any facts. Just IMO stuff.

Oh well...
i think the 16-25k is part of the 95 b/c it states the 400r was 100k new. i guess we could call motorex to lay this to rest, but i don't c the need, but u can shawn if u want. peace

Back to the original topic

The latest issue of Sport Compact Car quotes Pierre Iforgothislastname (the head of Mitsubishi USA) as saying the Evolution will have OVER 250 horses. So far our info is correct. Something I didn't know is that the Evolution will be on sale in January 2003! (Man I really got to start saving!) He also stated that the Evolution WILL be under $30,000. Ahhhh....music to my ears. Bring it on. :)

that dude is such a tool i should have his job "i'de do a betta job of it" talli hoo pip pip and al that english s***

Back