Adios P5 ....

raserx

:
2002 P5
I enjoyed driving the P5, but with the mileage creeping up over 160k and the kids getting bigger, it was time for a change. I wanted more room, more luxury ...... and around 400 HP .... So...... Hello Trailblazer SS! Thanks for all the great info and if anyone needs a stock P5 radio or stock intake , they can just come get them for free (Long Island,NY) . Intake has a new K&N filter ,I might add.

IMG_0831.jpg

Nice truck man! I really like the red color I NEVER see them in red, always silver black or white. You will miss the 28 or so MPG (and regular gas) from the Protege but that's probably about all.

Haha nice upgrade. I recently bought a good friends P5 ( blackdragon11 on here ) and what he had bought was a Black Trailblazer SS as well. Very nice trucks. Sad you sold the P5 but bigger family calls for a bigger car. I did the same with my 01 LX 2.0 and traded in for an SUV. Now I am back into two Proteges LOL. We are currently considering a Mazda5 for the wife as well.

Wish I was closer to ya. I need that intake your offering.

did you check out the jeep srt-8's? ive always wondered which one of those SUVs were better. nice ride man enjoy it!

im jealous lol

Back