Added OEM transmission underhood dipstick (2011 CX-9 FWD)

If anyone is serious about installing the OEM transmission underhood dipstick tube kindly express interest as I have successfully accomplished doing just that.

and you can't take it to JiffyLube to get it done, or basically any mechanic at any shop today
because they're not like they used to be and won't have the inclination or patience or skill to figure out how to do it.

I'll consider doing that if someone is serious about doing it by themselves, not for the world to see because I have more important things to do.

I'll consider doing that if someone is serious about doing it by themselves, not for the world to see because I have more important things to do.
Dude, seriously? Since you have "better things to do", why did you even bother to mention it?

That last comment really makes you seem like an ass.

What's lame is a thorough search of this forum revealed the topic never came up before, what's with that, all the posters resigned to just accepting as lemmings that they really don't need a transmission dipstick anymore and are good settling for the ridiculous under car method ?

Made a judgement call and banned user SARASOTA 11 for unwarranted aggression and personal insults to many members here. Usually this type of behaviour results in a warning, then a temp ban, but this behaviour in particular warranted a more immediate and permanent "fix", IMO.

Thread will be cleaned up a bit.

OUTSTANDING!!!

The only "clean up" required is to just delete the whole thing.

Lol, I would have done exactly that, but the idea that was proposed would be nice. Maybe in the future, someone will look into this idea and actually post something helpful instead of being condescending :)

Latest posts

Back