Add 50HP in under 5 mins.....

....with a new custom MP3 license plate!!!
vwp

I couldn`t resist.

Excuse the picture. My car is filthy thanks to weather lately, and the poor thing is cold! But at least you can see the plate. Look familiar? I can't wait for the spring to actually take some NICE pics of her. I'll post some better ones the weekend, I'm going to the dealership Friday to clean her up in the garage up there.

laters

Nice Plate.... LOL I like the ice cicles hanging from the front lip. Sorry I get excited when I see snow. :eek: Havent seen snow in person in 3 years. I wish it would snow in Phoenix. :p

Ya know-
I have a set of PIAA wiper blades that get me modest gains as well, I'de say they are worth at least 5-7 ponies, GUARANTEED- dyno tested!

Hate is a strong word.....why?

I'd rather have none at all. But, there was a plate on it from the dealer all ready. Then there's the damn holes.

I complained a lot to the dealer and then they filled in my holes. I told them they shouldn't have put them in before asking and finally they paid for the fillings.

How do you take the front plate hanger off?
I am sort of baffled...
I want it off, but how do you get to the bolts behind it?

Thank god AZ doesnt require/make its peeps put a plate on the front. I never understood the states/countries rule of the plate on the front. :confused:

It's so the cops can see your plates and run them even when going in the opposite direction from you. Well they probably have some other bulls*** reason too tho.

I thought everywhere in Canada was like that, but Newf they don't have that law over there?

Connecticut requires front plates too, but I choose not to comply...oh well. I haven't had any problems yet...knock on wood.

Nope, we don't have to have plates here at all. I'll get rid of mine someday. I wanna see how it looks when the windows get tinted and the calipers get painted yet as well. I'm hoping the yellow on the badges on all four corners will help match the calipers.

God, I sound like my girlfried....this gotta match that, and has to go with....

Am I reading that write Newf? You don't have license plates in Newfoundland?? Well colour me stupid, I had no clue!

Very funny...FRONT plates....everyone is a comedian.

later guys

Yep. No front plates necessary here. I filled the hole sin mine and repainted the bumper. Looks very good now. I didn't want them to put one on but they already had it on there. Oh well.

Originally posted by <Newf @ work>:
<STRONG>Nope, we don't have to have plates here at all. I'll get rid of mine someday. I wanna see how it looks when the windows get tinted and the calipers get painted yet as well. I'm hoping the yellow on the badges on all four corners will help match the calipers.

God, I sound like my girlfried....this gotta match that, and has to go with....</STRONG>

LOL no kidding my wife always razz's me about crap matching on my car ... To her its just a car < ummm DIVORCE > :p

Latest posts

Back