A Wonderful Morning!

CarbonMz3

:
CarbonFiber Mazda 3
I also posted this on the Georgia section, but you guys should know also since it was a Mz3 afterall (and I started in the Mz3 section)...

Well, I woke up late as usual trying to go to school, having a mediocre day. All I wanted to do was listen to my new CD and just try to get this day overwith....

Next thing I see a car trying to make a left turn while I was just crusing along. She hesitates, but she decides to make the turn anyways. We'll by that time it was too late. I jam on my breaks and wait for the impact.

BOOM!!!! Airbag goes off, car starts smoking and my chest started to hurt like s***. She gets out and asks if I was alright. And I get out of my car to see the aftermath of a head on crash going 50mph....

Blah Blah Blah~ Cops come do there thing and my car is left with no front bumper, headlights are messed up, radiator wide open, and my trans not working properly. Both cars gets towed and police tells us to leave.

AND to top it off, when I was on the way home I was paranoid as hell, and I DO NOT want to be near a car right now.

She was a nice lady and all, but DAMN this officially ruined my day.

Just thought I share.

PS: Going to take pictures when I go to the tow place to get my subs out...

glad you made it out alright...always sucks when people that dont know what they are doing **** up your day

damn man that sucks. I did that with my first car, some dumbass thought they could turn out in front of me and BAM! Damn people dont watch where their going. Do you think its totaled out or are you gonna have to have it fixed? At least your ok.(deadhorse

fkmitsu:
Thanks for your concerns. I'm glad I made it out, but I'm still mad that she ruined my day.... God only knows when everything will be taken care of~

mazda3zoom:
I had prior accidents, but not as severe as to where the airbag deployed... It really sucks, but now I really hope it gets totalled(they never are the same after these things).

Last edited:
wow your chest started to hurt and you didn't go to the hospital after a 50 mph crash....i don't understand that. the cops are not doing their job, doesn't matter if you felt fine you should still be going after a crash like that, especially since the airbags deployed

Glad to hear your ok though.....i would still go get checked out.

Thanks for your concerns.
As for the chest pain, it stopped hurting after few minutes. Right now I have a little back-ache and my chest only hurts when I lift something medium(not heavy, not light). I might go to the doctors tomorrow depending on how I feel tomorrow morning. Seems like that's when the world of pain is suppose to start...

sorry to hear this man.... glad to see you are all right and all, been in a wreck where the air bags went off before... scary s*** for sure, never forget that smell of cooked electronics and the airbag release agents.... anyways hope they total it and you get a new one (maybe an 06 with all the options...??)

Sorry to hear this as well.
Just joined the Mazda Forums. Recently purchased a 2006 Mazda 3i. Great car.
**Chiquita**

At least the airbags work in the 3, in the p5's many airbags didnt go off when the car was wrecked, even in pretty severe crashes. Bit of piece of mind. As for the accident, I hear you on ruining your day. Took over a month to get my p5 back when a guy pulled out in front of me and I couldnt stop in time, I wish they had totalled it, it never ran right after the accident. I wasnt going that fast either, and I was pretty sore the next day for a few days. Good luck man, glad you are ok.

Thanks to everyone for their concerns.

Feel like s*** today, chest and back is hurting... Going to doctors later on today.

Went to tow-yard, and of course they said I could NOT take my subs out.

PICS...

Attachments

• HPIM0032s.jpg
    HPIM0032s.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 196
  • HPIM0036s.jpg
    HPIM0036s.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 212
  • HPIM0037s.jpg
    HPIM0037s.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 192
  • HPIM0038s.jpg
    HPIM0038s.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 188
  • HPIM0043s.jpg
    HPIM0043s.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 173
^^^^
The ES300 is her car...

Everything got pushed back in the engine. Batter cover flew off 20ft away. Hmm, I wonder where the filter went??

Attachments

• HPIM0044s.jpg
    HPIM0044s.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 174
  • HPIM0045s.jpg
    HPIM0045s.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 170
  • HPIM0047s.jpg
    HPIM0047s.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 167
  • HPIM0049s.jpg
    HPIM0049s.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 187
  • HPIM0050s.jpg
    HPIM0050s.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 174
^^^^
The exhaust got pushed out...

Her tag just incase anyone wants to know.

The corner she hit me from.
vvvv

Attachments

• HPIM0052s.jpg
    HPIM0052s.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 161
zoomin:
Thanks.

The hood WAS CF, in the picture its hard to see but it is cracked in half. The underneath is torn off, and to top it off the bolts got stripped...

PS: Is it me or is my steering wheel turned and my wheels are straight??? HMMM...

Hope it all works out with you and your car . I like your interior, (thumb) do you do it?

dayum man, looks like poo... i would think it will be totaled looking at that... wonder why you couldn't take your subs out... thats bs

Trees:
Thanks, and I did paint it. It was a fun car to have but I really don't want to keep it now...

tsunami:
Yeah it sucks... The rockblockers were couple of months old. I just cleaned the filter, new Mobil1 oil, and damn my CF hood...

Thanks for your concerns. Hope you continue on with your 3, and I'll keep checking once in a while on yal!

Last edited:
Back