a pillar pods...

mazdasp33d

:
Mazdaspeed 3
Will these fit in an 09? i really want a pillar pod but i cant find any (bang)

my ever played out picture that has circulated throughout many threads... 3 guage pod on the a-pillar, $130 shipped with the guages on ebay, direct fit and works fine for me ;)

3087711_33_full.jpg

smoked lenses when off:
3087711_32_full.jpg

thanks alot man, im still debating over this or a center pod, but i dont want to pay a ridiculous price for the center pod, and cut into the dash

Does anyone know if the A-pillar pods will interfere with the airbags?

-Paul
08.5 True Red MS3
98 Panoz AIV

glowshift has a cheap(10 dollar for a single) one. it fit well and you can get some model paint that is almost spot on. i have pics let me see if i can find em.

no it sits lower then the bag i think your good. and if i am wrong its my face that will suffer. but when you take the stock pillar off you will see the bag is higher.

yea i was planning on finding some model paint. now the dash pods, how much drilling and cutting do you have to do to instal that

if you don't want to drill just use some double sided tape but get the thinner and stronger one, also heat resist kind. Been working fine for over 3 months now and I have the same A pillar single pod.

if you don't want to drill just use some double sided tape but get the thinner and stronger one, also heat resist kind. Been working fine for over 3 months now and I have the same A pillar single pod.

Just buy a spare pillar arm in a scrap yard from any Mazda 3 or Speed3 and drill it in. Paint the whole thing the same color too for perfect match.

p1010509blh5.jpg

i dont want those gauges. yes i agree they look like s***

wow ban this fool. Not only did he jack my entire picture/comment (that has my username and comment from a different thread) and posted it in his own thread, then he bashes on the item saying it looks like "s***"

What a little b**** (jerkit)

the gauges do like crap...???

the pillar looks like a regualr pilar pod

the gauges just look cheap, its not a big deal

the gauges do like crap...???

the pillar looks like a regualr pilar pod

the gauges just look cheap, its not a big deal

I was waiting for you to be the first to respond as I figured you would. The guages may not be expensive prosport, but the color matches well with the stock guage red/white of the 08.5 model which was all that matterd to me

wow ban this fool. Not only did he jack my entire picture/comment (that has my username and comment from a different thread) and posted it in his own thread, then he bashes on the item saying it looks like "s***"

What a little b**** (jerkit)

okay buddy calm down over here. i do not like the gauges. you might i dont. everyone has an opinion. and i should of just copied the pic and im not a little b**** thank you very much.

Back