900k mile civic

I guess you didnt hear about the guy that put a million miles on his K&N filter with his 91 Silverado?

A 95 Civic with 900k+? That would add up to over 6,500 miles a month, and from what he said that would mean he changed the oil 3 times a month. I don't know about you but an average of 220 miles a day for 12 years is kinda hard to believe. I don't even want to know how much money was spent on gas, oil, and repairs on that thing.

Last edited:
i have a 800hp P5 thats awd with 15 miles on it and i drive it 50 miles a day 10 times a day. how hard is it to believe this thing has that many miles lol.

either way...if thats actually true.....wow. and did he have it repainted....cuz that paint looks pretty good for 900k...lol.

james

I agree, it's a fake! Come on now, like the thread author said, diesels don't even run that long.

id say it could be done...but hell everything on that car would have been replaced....several times. the cost of something like that just wouldnt justify it.

james

I guess you didnt hear about the guy that put a million miles on his K&N filter with his 91 Silverado?

A 95 Civic with 900k+? That would add up to over 6,500 miles a month, and from what he said that would mean he changed the oil 3 times a month. I don't know about you but an average of 220 miles a day for 12 years is kinda hard to believe. I don't even want to know how much money was spent on gas, oil, and repairs on that thing.

Plus he said that the tires are 7 months old. If he was putting that many miles on it in that short of time ... 7 months on those tires would be over 46000 miles. Not a good set of tires if you ask me

I bet someone got a junk yard odometer and just wound it by hand, posted it up just to see if anyone would even ask about it.

The tire are only 7 months old, so whats that mean, they have 50k miles on them lol

EDIT:
Apparently I type slower than kamon

Not to mention thats between 5-6 hours of driving at an average of 40mph everyday for 12 years, thats gotta be tiring. You know its fake, its a dial ODO, probably took him 15 mins to turn it back to 0 and decided it would be cooler just to keep going back about 50k more miles.

Who's got a carfax account to verify it? If he was indeed doing a lot of traveling cross coast it is entirely possible. I pass a sign on I-80 everyday on the freeway that says Ocean City MD 3246mi. I'd ******* kill myself before taking his job if they made me drive my car for business like that.

Back