6 snowboard ski rack

I would love to see you fit 6 boarders in the P5 along with all their stuff.......

Its doable..... SportRack has one.... I got the four board/six ski holder.... they have a 6 board version.

www.Yakima.com Select "choose my rack"

Here's what I came up with for you:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="90%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Q Towers
Part #8000105
[/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1[/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]$129.00 [/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]$129.00[/font]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Q102 Clips
Part #8000702
[/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2[/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]$25.00 [/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]$50.00[/font]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]48" CrossBar
Part #8000408
[/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1[/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]$50.00 [/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]$50.00[/font]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]LiftTicket 6
Part #8003063
[/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1[/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]$120.00 [/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]$120.00[/font]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]LiftTicket 4
Part #8003062
[/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1[/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]$110.00 [/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]$110.00[/font]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]SKS Lock Cores-8 Pack
Part #8007208
[/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1[/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]$64.00 [/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="15%" bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]$64.00[/font]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=right bgColor=#999999 colSpan=3>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Total:[/font]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle bgColor=#999999>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]$523.00[/font]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Pricey, but the Lift ticket 6 will hold 6 pairs of skis or 4 boards, and the LT4 will hold 4 pairs of skis or 2 boards.

One of each should fit on the roof rack.

ottawaP5 said:
haha good point!

i have a hard time getting 4 skiers in my P5 with all the stuff needed for 1 day. i could not imagine going away for a weekend.

i once got 5 people in with day stuff and it was a tight back seat. two of them were small females, too......the way i see it, 6 is impossible. like a circus trick i guess.......????

i once got 5 people in with day stuff and it was a tight back seat. two of them were small females, too......the way i see it, 6 is impossible. like a circus trick i guess.......????

You'd have to get the front bench seat mod!

ottawaP5 said:
You'd have to get the front bench seat mod!

Like my old Park Ave Ultra.....then I could have fit 6 people with enough stuff for a weekend, trip.

edit: i could strap people on the roof......

Like my old Park Ave Ultra.....then I could have fit 6 people with enough stuff for a weekend, trip.

With the bench seat, you could get a column mounted shifter, which would be really sporty! :)

i dont really want to fit 6 boards on my roof just 5....is there any roof racks out there that can hold 3 boards side by side?

Protege52003 said:
I would love to see you fit 6 boarders in the P5 along with all their stuff.......
(lol)
Even 4 people dressed for the weather is a tight fit. I've been looking at those roof-top boxes...they're pricey but can be used for more than just skis and boards.

jaytee said:
i dont really want to fit 6 boards on my roof just 5....is there any roof racks out there that can hold 3 boards side by side?

all you really need is one that hold two and you can hold 4 if you aim one binding down and the other up. i am sure you know about this. you just need the proper lift to the one facing down will not hit the roof of the car.....

-R

Back