590RWHP Mildly modified GT500

Thekid760

:
2002 Protege5
Taken from: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346583

Well guys I just got back from putting the Shelby on the dyno after my Evolution stage 2 CAI,pulley and tune, and I do mean tune.

After driving about 6 miles to the garage we hooked up the car ,and while still hot it put out a whopping 568 rwhp with 523 wr torque. Then after a 20 minute cool down we ran it again and it put out an unbelieveable 590.4 rwhp and 557.2 lbs of torque.
This surpassed my expectations by at least 50 rwhp. I said it before but it's worth repeating. The guys at Evolution have really done their homework.

The exhaust is totally stock With only a smaller upper pulley and a cold air intake kit Evolution has developed a tune that I doubt anyone else could match let alone do better than. This car has astounded everyone at the garage tonight. My hats' off to Fred and the boys at Evolution Performance!

This car is truly amazing I can't wait to put on the SS long tubes and 3" exhaust system that is on order from Evolution.It will bring the hp well over the 600 mark.

I would post a pic of the dyno graph but I don't know how to do it here,any help would be appreciated, thanks ...George...

-Holy crap, 590whp with just a CAI, Pulley, and tune, nothing else! I wish I had $43,000.

Back